Unity Hotel Elera [v202408071900] [Project Elera]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
The squirting looks like a green-brown colour? I'm really not sure what it is but it's rather off putting. As for the general colour schematic yeah, It's odd - as well as the fact everything looks "shiny and reflective" - reminds me of the early Xbox 360 days when Unreal became a prominent figure in the scene - everything was dark and wet looking.

See Gears of War specifically, shiny, wet looking and a fuck ton of AA issues.
It's a weird ass shader thing. It even changes color based on what's next to it. For example if you have different bodies on the robot, the color changes. I just don't like it. It should just be clear period

tittyfucker1

May 26, 2022
anyone know how to actually start the threesome with Jira (the maid)? I cant summon her, when I go to my door, I set the status to cleaning and then enter, but she isnt there. There is no button to confirm the status of the room either, once I open that slider I cannot close it without unloading the hallway.

Vantheer

Aug 25, 2021
So apparently with Unity Explorer you can change breast size among other parts, but then at least in desktop mode it seems the mouse grabbing feature does not work when you change sizes and the same goes to menues that get close to the resized part, meaning you cannot select a menu option that is close to the part you modify. Any one knows if this can be fixed?

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
So apparently with Unity Explorer you can change breast size among other parts, but then at least in desktop mode it seems the mouse grabbing feature does not work when you change sizes and the same goes to menues that get close to the resized part, meaning you cannot select a menu option that is close to the part you modify. Any one knows if this can be fixed?
I mean, using MelonLoader and any script to modify parts of the game means you risk breaking things and running into issue. By changing things, you're technically breaking the way the game functions - it is very unlikely that you're going to find a fix for this. Unless you know how to program and add in your own scripts.

Otrava02

Aug 28, 2023
You installed the wrong version of MelonLoader. You need to use 0.57, NOT the latest. See my earlier post regarding the installation.
0.57 IM SAW THIS MESSAGE . THIS ISNT THE PROBLEM im done everything right

by the way i tried with last version> and there are different kind of shit just wanna say

Jun 7, 2024
Is only jira the house maid nipple penetrable? (i cant seem to get dildo's through any other characters nipple), also sweet game! The gaping Mechanics, Multiple Dildo work great!, havent tested out vr yet (the game didnt soft lock for me, using the newest version, reply for above soft lock post)

Anomalious1252

Mar 20, 2024
How to do that?
Basically while using Melon Loader if you use the mouse inspect tool you can press that blue thing in your room, all you gotta do from there is fine the text where it has Authorize and simply turn it off. And also activate some other stuff so u can see the other screens.

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022

by the way i tried with last version> and there are different kind of shit just wanna say
Two things it could be -

1. You either didn't read properly what I wrote and maybe missed a step or misinterpreted what was written

or

2. See above.

The initial post I made is still working to this day and works on pretty much ALL Unity games, including modern ones. If you're running into issues - the problem is likely between the chair and the keyboard.

CYWL45

Mar 1, 2024
Basically while using Melon Loader if you use the mouse inspect tool you can press that blue thing in your room, all you gotta do from there is fine the text where it has Authorize and simply turn it off. And also activate some other stuff so u can see the other screens.
"May I ask which version of the game and Melon Loader you are using? Could you kindly provide a detailed demonstration on how to obtain the robot?"

Reactions: furryfuntime21

JonnyHoum94

Aug 11, 2023

Special for u
How to install MelonLoader and UnityExplorer
UPD:HEVC change to AVC

View attachment explorer-264-low.mp4

Don't use any language other than English, ever, anywhere.
It breaks half the games
And don't use spaces either. Use "_"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1725716986648.png

Last edited:
Reactions: furryfuntime21
3.60 star(s) 13 Votes