Identify Hotel Manager type game

Manguku

Jan 29, 2018
I'm trying to remember the name of this sandbox game that puts the MC in this hotel with a hot springs spa area, and there's other girls that live and work there. The game allows you to create your work schedule and interact with the girls. I also remember that there is a couple that visits the hotel and MC is able to get the woman drunk enough to start cucking her husband/fiancé. Sorry if it is a little vague, but let me know if there's anything else I can add :)

Manguku

Jan 29, 2018
Another thing to add, the work schedule options for the MC are cleaning the hotel, staying behind the lobby counter and watching the cameras, and just having a break for the time of day (which each one could allow you to progress your relation with the girls). I forget if there's another option of work but I remember those!

Manguku

Jan 29, 2018
I'd say Harem Hotel but I don't remember cleaning nor staying behind the lobby counter in that game
It's not Harem Hotel neither

The last bit of details I remember is 2 of the girls were sisters I believe, and to progress with them, one you had to study with in the evenings I think and the other you had to read comics/manga with in the evenings as well. As for the playstyle, you had to walk with WASD to get around. I haven't seen it get any updates so I'm checking the Latest Updates and got to "2 years ago" with no luck.

Jun 21, 2020
Any other details you remember? Is it RenPy or RPGM. Daz or Honey Select. Stuff like that would really help. The WASD control seems likely an RPGM game but I just wanna make sure.