VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Hotel Review [v0.3 Full] [Panosxdix]

1. 1.00 star(s)

shucia

Nothing good from this game, renders are out of proportion all over the place, the writings also not good and only release a demo version to the public and already demand money if you want to play the full release or wait months until the next update to play the full version?

Even top developers with their amazing game didnt do this with their first project as they wants more people to play their game,promote and spread it so you can get a potential supporters.

There are game with bad renders but at least they have a good writings or viceversa but this game has none and even 1 star rating are too generous,not to mention that the devs seems not taking criticsm very well and want people to praise his game....
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Hyperserver

HORRIBLE (version 0.3)
    REALLY bad renders (composing). All scales are way off. No story. Sorry, but this is truely one of the worst game experiences i ever had over here. Nothing - really nothing deserves to be a reason to keep going on with this. It's one of these games, who don't even deserve the 1 basic star.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2755092

Not a single shred of hope for this one.
    It doesn't have a single redeeming feature.

The dialogues are bordering on ridiculous, the renders, and particularly the facial expressions and hand's movements/positions, are the stuff nightmares are made of.

The game has choices upon choices, which is not a good thing. The results seem to be mostly to get a different single render.

Don't waste your time with this.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

jak1165

Honestly there isn't anything to recommend about this title. The writing isn't very good. I get that English isn't everyone's first language but people really need to use Grammerly or something. If you're going to release a game in English, it should at least seem like it was writing by someone who has held a conversation in English before

The renders are ugly.

Story is incomprehensible.

I'd give zero stars if I was able