Seeking Hottest games around

Mar 31, 2020
Greetings fellow degenerates, I am looking for games with the following features. It would be great if i could get some recommendations (even if they only meet 1 of he following)
1) Sexy clothing would be great, and i don't mean lingerie, i mean party or casual revealing clothing.
2) Clubs/Parties or anything leading to a group sex.
3) Netorare, netori, netorase, reverse ntr, cuckolding, sharing, i love em
4) Animations would be cool
5) Mostly i prefer renpy but if the game's good i would try anything.
6) Hardcore netori, where you can cuck others.
7)I don't mind incest
8) Good story
9) Cum dumps or cum addiction or sex addiction would be cool too
10) Well defined slave path (where it isn't just a bad end)
11)Buy slaves for personal use (or a maid) or a mechanism similar to that of The Gift Reloaded (the villa one, where you can just call them to your room and do stuff)
12) Slave Auctions (Like the one in Watch Dogs 1)
13) Exhibitionism (with, like, the naked girl standing on some podium for everyone to see)
14) Slave trainer of some kind, where you actually drug them (so much drug that they don't even remember there name) and train them with (or without) other guys with plenty of scenes and not just 1 scene repeating 10 times.
15) Human trafficking (Just a fantasy FBI guys, don't arrest me)
16) Netori + slave would be a bonus (netorare/netorase + slave would be too )
17) Anal gaping......(with/without animation)
18) A nice harem (with group sex ) is always appreciated. Would be more cool if its free roam and the mc can fuck whichever girl he wants anytime
19) Wedding sex, like during the wedding. Example - In Alansya Chronicles (clarke path), she has sex with clarke during her wedding with robert. (Can be netori as well)

I will add more if I think of something else. Thanks in advance comrades. I hope i start getting replies soon, until then, i will try to cut seath's tail i guess (STOP MOVING YOU SON OF DRAGON BITCH). Long live the horny, Long live the hand.

Last edited: