Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I wanted to know if you only control the Husband or can you control the wife too, if you could only control the wife it would be better

arie_1234

Dec 12, 2018
i'm sorry just to say that are u fcking serious we must be a patreon for see some scenes ? FYI many of another game that better render and better animation will give for free, so before u take it u need evaluation ur self before doing that.
im delete this game after i see that option. LOL

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch5 1.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 218 MB

Come find me on .

Last edited:

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
All sex scenes are behind a paywall?

What the fuck is this lmao. There's nothing wrong with trying to earn money with making games, but locking every sex scene behind a paywall is not a good way to earn support and will make people want to support you less, if anything.

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
" In this story, you're husband of a beautiful woman " the female protagonist tag not matter here

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I love that "thwap" noise it makes when you hit the paywall in the public version. Makes you feel like a pigeon that hit a clean window. The game has potential and maybe those scenes will be added back when the project is done. Right? RIGHT?! Either way this is a very interesting study in user experience.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
I love that "thwap" noise it makes when you hit the paywall in the public version. Makes you feel like a pigeon that hit a clean window. The game has potential and maybe those scenes will be added back when the project is done. Right? RIGHT?! Either way this is a very interesting study in user experience.
Little potential - the renders are just lazy and low quality. Awkward posing (for example floating people like Tyler on the beach above his towel), poking through clothes (for example the boss) etc. Rasheed looks like he's fallen into an ashtray with that black/grey skin color. Background is bad and you see the noise in the pics. That is a sign of renders that were stopped to early or just set with bad parameters. I go with option number one that they were stopped because it took the dev to long to wait for a quality render or he would have fixed it.

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes