respirit

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Any news?
I can say that i'm almost done. I've had some troubles with the coding such as continuation and reflection of the decisions made on earlier chapters and some bugs occurred, as soon as i fix those and complete the coding part i'll test the game completely and release the new update in a few days unless an unexpected thing comes up.

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
nice game and very interesting also the tags.
May I ask how often updates are expected? (I'm just asking for information) :cool:

Reactions: ant007

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
nice game and very interesting also the tags.
May I ask how often updates are expected? (I'm just asking for information) :cool:
Dev is present here on F95. So he might give you some insight himself.
Till chapter 4 we were getting update every 2-3 month. Last year there was no big progress in the game. Dev stated that he was busy as he traveled abroad due to work. So it's question how much time he has now. Nevertheless he is still working on this one.

harrio1

Jul 8, 2017
Good to hear that the next release is to be expected within a month-ish. Keep on keeping on and try to inform your patrons a bit more frequently.

Reactions: ant007

respirit

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Chapter 5 v0.4 is released!

- 560+ new renders.
- 3200+ renders in total.
- 9 new animations.
- Chapter 5 story progression has begun.
- Replaced Carla's side image.

I would like to thank all my followers who have not lost their faith in this process.

As I mentioned earlier, i was abroad for work right after the Chapter 4 v1.1 update. I haven't had many opportunities to work on Ashley over the summer. As soon as i got home, i tried my best to give my best and it will continue to be so until our story is over unless it's a very specific matter of life and death. I believe we've made a good start to Chapter 5 with this update, i have a lot of ideas in mind and we laid the groundwork for it very well. I actually wanted to add a few more scenes to this update, but i've been late enough to release it so i've chosen to save it for other updates to not to keep you guys wait longer. While working on this update, i learned a lot about animations and added 9 animations to the update. I will try to make animations as much as i can in future updates, it's very fun. I also continued to work on concluding some of the choices made in Chapter 4 in this update. The choices you make in this story will affect everything more than it was before on upcoming updates following this one. I'll explain it below to avoid spoilers. By the way, to be honest i forgot to unlock a Patreon Edition specific scene but already the Patreon Edition of the previous update has been available here for months lol so, don't think this will be a problem, i will make up for it in the next update. I've spent the last two to three weeks trying to get this update out as early as possible, i hope it's worth it and you're having fun.

(P.S. It would be better for you to invite the guest you will see at the party to your home, almost half of this update is on it.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Hotwife Ashley [Chapter 5 v0.4 Patreon Edition] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.80 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 209 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 172 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HotwifeAshley-CH5-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
Not for me. Zippy is 403 forbidden and mixdrop can't be reached when clicking download.
Certain european countries block Zippyshare. Change your location by using a VPN.
Mixdrop wanna drop some popups. Click more than once on Download.

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes