VN Others WIP Houkago Cinderella [v2022-04-14] [HOOKSOFT]

randomtttk

Jun 10, 2018
Is it just me or is the Day9 event for Youka not translated?

Edit: Nvm. It seems not asking for a fortune is what breaks it.

Last edited:

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
This got cancelled today. A rep from the developer gave them a takedown notice of some sort.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Anyone has patch from August?
> Tsukushi's patch released on 27th August 2022

There was an updated version of Tsukushi's patch released, but doubt anyone has it and I didn't download it in time.

Dx05

Jun 14, 2020
Their translation project is discontinued cuz of takedown notice, can i cry now? Man, i should have learn japanese after all these years.

Here's the game with tsukushi patch, sorry, i deleted the patch installation and forgot which one i should share for the patch

Baka Neko

Mar 28, 2020
Hiii² is there a progress in the translation of this one? It is still WIP and just reading some comments here, it's been kinda long time, the comments I mean but yeah it's 2023 now so I was just wondering. I really want to play the Houkago Cidderella series <3

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Hiii² is there a progress in the translation of this one? It is still WIP and just reading some comments here, it's been kinda long time, the comments I mean but yeah it's 2023 now so I was just wondering. I really want to play the Houkago Cidderella series <3
The comments above yours talks about it a bit, but basically the project was cancelled because they got a takedown notice presumably by NekoNyan who has a partnership with the developer for official English releases of some of their other titles. The takedown happened back in September.