4.70 star(s) 23 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ385039_img_main.png
Overview:
Shota-Kun was forced to go to an abandoned school by himself.
And there he sees unidentified women...
One of the girls shows up and says...
"Play tag with my friends until 6 o'clock and I'll get you home safe and sound."
Survive without being squeezed!

Thread Updated: 2022-05-12
Release Date: 2022-05-12
Developer: DottoruGames
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

RJ385039_img_smp1.png 1652360236600.png 1652360276800.png 8fdbacf7f8559ec9ff07484eec3f6742.jpg RJ385039_img_smp4.png RJ385039_img_smp5.png RJ385039_img_smp6.png RJ385039_img_smp7.png fdd6be5095aa2b2657fbf744ce8561c7.jpg ef7e24d88e03ed3b00a8c238c6ed686d.jpg RJ385039_img_smp8.png

Last edited by a moderator:
May 28, 2020
Really liked the game. I do have one gripe with it though.
4:00 is was a bit frustrating. Seemed to me that it was depending too much on chances finding restore items. Seems like either Mary is appearing a bit too much, or too OP. Just found it annoying after losing that hour for the 5th time or so. She interferes with every other encounter, adding onto the already tense situation. Prioritizing herself above others sort of like Piano girl (but at least she's not that intrusive). Multiple times, I'd get a message that Mary entered hallway 1 while I was in hallway 3 and I'd switch between stairways ending up instantly caught by her. That said, apart from all that, solid experience.

May 15, 2018
So I have finished the game two times and I think I have a hang on how things work, so in order to make it easier for people that want to play I will try to explain some stuff

First the enemies
-Hanako (White shirt, red skirt girl from the start): Doesn't really attack you, but can appear on without warning in hiding spots if you use them alot.
-Angel Statue: If she appears you have to face her until she goes away, don't get to close.
-Kuchisake-onna (Girl in red with scissors): Just run away and try to hide, you can always hear when she is coming because of her quick footsteps.
-Painting Girl: Just a road block, if you pass her she will attack you so just find a way to get around her.
-Shadow Girl: This one is tricky because is hard to see, she is just a moving shadow but other than that she is very similar to the Kuchisake-onna, just hide and wait for the shadow to disappear.
-Traffic Lady: She appears out of nowhere and forces you to play red light green light, just avoid moving when the light is red. Other enemies are also affected by this (Except Mary) and keep in mind that moving through rooms counts as moving but picking stuff up doesn't.
-Mary (She appears as text on the screen until she attacks you): One of the most annoying ones. She will tell you in which room she is, if you stay on the same room she will attack you. You can always check in what room you are in on the top right corner.
-Jiang Shi (Jumping zombie): She is rather slow but will keep on chasing you, hiding does nothing because she can sniff you out. The best way to stop her is with a talisman, this will make her freeze in place and not attack you for a long time.
-Piano Girl: You are going to need a good ear for this one, when you start hearing the piano go between floors until you find the one where the piano is the loudest and try go to the direction of the music. She can be in any room, including bathrooms. If you don't interact with her after a while she will instantly attack you.
-Hasshaku-sama (Tall woman): You can listen when she is coming because of her loud and spaced footsteps, just like the other chasers you should outrun her, be careful if you try to hide because if you stay hidden in the same room with her after a while you will get charmed and get attacked regardless.

May 15, 2018
As for the items
-Health Recover: Self explanatory, no use on hoarding them unless you have full health. If you have full health I would advice to keep holding onto them.
-Battery: Restores your flashlight. Don't worry about saving them up, there is usually alot of them, use them as you see fit.
-Clock: Stops time for a while. No, sadly you can't interact. But you can use it to escape since you can run past them when the time is stopped
-Water: Restores your stamina. Useful sometimes, wouldn't advised to hoard them.
-Box: Allows you to hide anywhere. Useful if you are escaping one of the girls that can't chase you out of a hidden spot. Also Hanako can't attack you for hiding in them. But keep in mind that if a girl sees you before activating the box then it's useless.
-Talisman: Stops the Jiang Shi. Just that as far as I know, just use it when she is nearby, you don't need to get too close to her.

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes