Mod Ren'Py Completed House Arrest - Unnofficial Dialogue Patch[v1.0][Nebulous]

Nebulous

Aug 11, 2017
HAbanner.png

Overview:
The goal of this mod is to alter the dialogue in such a way that certain characters in the game are now related to one another. There are other slight changes to dialogue where I felt it would be more fitting given the change in character dynamics that this mod brings, as well as a few other changes. There are no major story changes in this mod. Some of this dialogue may not be to everyones liking, as some rewritten lines may alter certain scenes too much from the original authors intentions for some people, so please bear this in mind as not everyone has the same preferences.

This mod is in no way endorsed by the games original creator. Nor is it a reflection of the original intention behind the games story. This is purely fan made based off of my personal belief of how the story 'would' have been written in an alternate universe. It affects both the story mode and sandbox mode.

I made this mod a while ago for my own personal use to experiment with Ren'py as I'm hoping to one day make a game of my own, but for now I'm just learning bits and pieces about different game engines. At that time no mods of this kind for this game existed, but I realise a similar mod now exists, either way I felt like sharing but if you feel this mod is not for you then there is another option out there for you alongside the original game.
Either way, I hope you enjoy this gem of a game.​

Updated: 06/03/2024
Game/Creator: House Arrest / TK8000
Modder:Nebulous
Mod Version: 1.0
Game Version: 2.0
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: Attached Below

screenshot0004.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png