3.80 star(s) 88 Votes

LegendaryKOT3

Jan 11, 2024

Hey everyone!
In case you missed it, the newest update to House Chores released two days ago for $5+ HC Patrons! Today, that download link has been updated to Beta 0.17.1 (still temporarily exclusive to $5+ HC Patrons for testing)
Additionally, the $10+ & $15+ HC Patron rewards have been updated to include the added NSFW content in Beta 0.17!
== Beta 0.17.1 ==

Included in the 0.17.1 update is now an option to change the location of Julie and Linda at night after completing their duo story. Every night, their location will be randomized but talking to both of them (or Julie when they're alone) will give you the option.
This also means you can now repeat the Pool scene which has updated dialogue to reflect the contextual changes and also repeat the new 'big' scene.
In order to make sure this update has some extra room for testing, the public/free release will be Tuesday March 26th!

== $10+/$15+ Rewards ==

The $10 rewards download contains static .jpg images of all of the House Chores NSFW scenes in their full resolution!
The $15 rewards download contains .mp4 loops of all of the NSFW scenes also in their full resolution!
======
That's everything for this update. I hope you all are having a great weekend!
Thank you all so much for playing House Chores!
waiting for an update today brothers and sisters, although it's probably best to go and download from patreon

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
aUMnsU.png

0.17 Changelog

New On-Screen Scenes:
Julie Chair Sex (Regular & Yoga)

New Full Scenes:
Julie & Linda Threesome

== Beta 0.17 ==
The final part of the Julie & Linda's threesome saga has finally reached a conclusion!

To begin the new update, you'll need to have progressed far enough along through both Julie & Linda's storylines. After the
pool makeout scene from the previous update, the new content picks up directly after! Talking to both Julie & Linda will be
the key to progress further along.

Additionally, a new invite activity is unlocked after completing Julie's base story. When you're in your room, click on
the tissue box to invite her in for some private time!

I hope you enjoy this new update! Thank you for playing and supporting House Chores!

== Additional Changes ==
-Added more save slots
-Few previous typo/bug fixes with older scenes

== Beta 0.17.1 Changelog ==
-Added option to change location of Julie and Linda at night after completing their duo story
-Every night, their location is randomized but can be changed
-When they're separate, Julie will have an option to meet up with Linda

-Added new dialogue for Pool Makeout scene during repeat

-Other small bug fixes

== Beta 0.17.2 Changelog ==
-Small bug fixes with 0.17.1 content

Download

PC

Android

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HouseChores-0.17.2Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ayl

May 22, 2017
Is there a fix for Julie? Cant get her bikini scene, she's still stuck with the date text even if I didnt select the date option.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
You have been paying close attention to this game, haven't you? Do you know if there are many updates left? If it is almost finished, I'd consider playing once and for all.
I don't know how many updates are left. The only thing that has been said is that there are only a few left.

3.80 star(s) 88 Votes