3.80 star(s) 89 Votes

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
As much as I'm intrigued by this game, seems pretty buggy to me. Started a game, saved at the choice to touch or do nothing, continued on, got to bath bit, right-clicked to save, and it brought up settings, and trying to get back I accidentally hit escape, which exited the game. Started it again, reloaded my save at the choice, and now I can click either choice, and the game doesn't progress... just sits at the text there. So I started a new game, and first after cleaning up my clothes, the message that I'd gotten them all never triggered. Didn't prevent me from moving forward, but ?. Then I got back to the part where "mom" is in front of TV again, and game hung at the part where I'm seeing her bending over. No more text, no choice, game just not showing any more text or allowing progression out of that scene.

Really looking forward to this, but not sure why author's doing a new game in a different engine- seems the kinks aren't worked out of this engine yet. Also, not sure why we have to click on a virtual keyboard to enter MC name and others names, and why "space" doesn't advance the text. This isn't a console game.....

Sabersan53

Jan 17, 2019
Apk please. İf someone do this i would be reaaly happy cause its seems good one :D

Last edited:

GoGoBananas

Jan 10, 2018
Like other have reported here, the game won't start for me either.
I tried downloading from all the mirrors and running as administrator.
I guess I'll wait for future versions and hope for it be fixed or switched to a different engine.
I was looking forward to playing this as it looks really nice.
Same. I'm having a problem even starting this game. Tried admin and different downloads. Any help?

beanlord

Sep 23, 2017
i love the copy of that one old 4chan webcomic so u making an animated game version thats not just microsoft paint made is amazing to me good shit homie even if its buggy its only .1 release u cant expect much i just hope the game is low effort too because im absolute dogshit at the zombie game LOL i literally just download presaves

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i hate to say this but the new more game he make the slow update come out take 1 months for update one game now 3 months long update one by one i think

Hentaihead

Mar 28, 2018
the handjob scene is the end of the current build right? also the gallery isnt working for me

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2018
Never played Siren but reading this, makes me look at this game more optimistically.
siren make some pretty good games like zombie retreat (which is my favorite) plus trust LemuresXL cuz he know what he saying, also try out zombie retreat since you're looking into siren games

Sep 6, 2018
Ima wait for a bit more updates on this one bcuz 2 hours (I think he mentioned that on his patreon) isnt enough gameplay for me. Im looking forward to this game siren.

May 19, 2017
Ima wait for a bit more updates on this one bcuz 2 hours (I think he mentioned that on his patreon) isnt enough gameplay for me. Im looking forward to this game siren.
In this state (0.1) hasnt have two hours of gameplay. Hell, i think if you're a fast reader even Dreams of Desire hasnt 2 hours long...

boobman7

Jan 16, 2018
zombie's retreat is boring and the art style is un-amusing. its just a copy of a zombie's life because it feature's the same artist and similar story. its mostly done so just kill it softly. and as for town of passion, i never really got a clear sense of the direction it was heading after all this time, it never really felt like a solid incest game and never really appealed to me as a hero adventure game or fighting/capture game. it was a vague blend of those and then they took too long to focus on certain characters and they did random holiday events as if they meant something. all in all its (at least for me) mostly a dying fading story make some final goodbye scenes for the mc and every female character and put it up on the shelf. and focus FULL-TIME on this amazing game cause i see it has A LOT of potential and is strictly an incest focused game. its understandable that it took two games for them to find a style they like and get there name out there grow a fan base and get a footing for making h-games. town of passion was that project but now its the cash cow that has been, this game is what could be. this is my opinion i hope its echo'd also f.y.i i'm they guy who wants them to add some doggo's so ... yeah. hehe

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
im gonna be honest im kinda excited for this game its different from his other games, if it does the story and animations and other major things the game will be good for sure, I tried the demo i didnt get any problems no bugs or glitches, now im waiting for the true first release of the game (i dont count demo has a release of the game but has a test game) lets hope its soon.

3.80 star(s) 89 Votes