Identify House Exploring Game - Sister/Roomate is slutty/bitchy goth/rocker and mother/landlady let's you use her panties

reddle

Sep 11, 2017
Hi there, I've been searching for a game for hours/days and I can't seem to find it :WutFace: . I remember playing this game about 1-3 years ago, what I remember is:
  • It was a sandbox/point and click/house exploration game - you're in this house where you can explore different rooms, sleep and upstairs and downstairs
  • You were a male protagonist and you lived with your mother (could have also been landlady, she was homely) and sister (or roommate, she was gothic/rocker/bitchy/slutty type).
  • The sister/roommate character sometimes wore black panties with a skull and she had a bad attitude.
  • Your room had a computer and a poster (which you could click and it did something).
  • You steal the panties from the washroom laundry hamper.
  • You can jerk off using the panties you took from your sister/roommate, when the mother/landlady finds out she offers to give you hers and you can give it back to her to wash it.
  • The characters had big tits/ass.
  • It was incomplete when I played it - you couldn't leave the house yet and some of the rooms were incomplete, there were just the two females and the MC drawn.
  • The art style was 2d (western style) - similar to Zombie Retreat/Savior Quest/Prince of Suburbia/House Chores/Dawn of Malice/Tamas Awakening/Crystal Springs Odyssey.
  • I remember it was posted on Gamcore, then I saw it on here afterwards as well.
Any help would be great! I searched through F95Zone for hours and Gamcore I feel like I searched all the games on the site.

reddle

Sep 11, 2017
Thank you but this doesn’t look like it, the goth sister had black hair and the animation looks slightly different. :(