Ren'Py Abandoned House Management in the New World [v0.2] [Scrambeled Noise]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Scrambled Noise

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2020
961633_961550_0100.jpg

Overview:
Your attention is given to the story where the main character, due to some unexplained reason, finds himself in a completely unfamiliar place, perhaps not even in this world. At this very moment, he is entrusted with the duties of a housekeeper in a very unusual house with strange residents, moreover, he is obliged to fulfill and enforce the rules that he is not told about.​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-31
Release Date: 2021-01-31
Developer: Scrambled Noise
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

961536_001.jpg 961537_002.jpg 961538_003.jpg 961539_021.jpg 961540_069.jpg 961541_074.jpg 961542_088.jpg 961544_100.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nocturnal85

Nov 4, 2018
Wow, a project that appears to be focused on the spanking fetish. An unusual find. Will be keeping my eye on this. Good luck dev!

Reactions: mjapper

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
so evidently you can meet the girls and watch a spanking and that's it?

Maybe should have put a little more story in before release.

Scrambled Noise

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2020
Wow, a project that appears to be focused on the spanking fetish. An unusual find. Will be keeping my eye on this. Good luck dev!
Not only spanking, but various forms of disciplinary action. Since spanking is my thing, it will be a big part of the game.

So far yes, the demo is quite linear. If I will add more events with multiple choices it will take few more month before the first release. What I want most now is to get feedback and to know in which direction to continue the story.

x_Flinx_x

Jul 4, 2020
Looks like you can also watch a medical exam, watch either girl shower and dream about either girl, but yeah, not a lot here yet. It would be nice if there was something to do in rooms when the girls aren't present.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Looks like you can also watch a medical exam, watch either girl shower and dream about either girl, but yeah, not a lot here yet. It would be nice if there was something to do in rooms when the girls aren't present.
yeah, got kind of boring wandering around empty rooms with nothing to do ;)

an "end of current content" would have been acceptable also, just so I'd have quit looking.

Reactions: Pudthumper

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
quotation fron the overview:
"Overview:
"... he is obliged to fulfill and enforce the rules that he does not know about."

How is it even possible to enforce rules he does not know about, please?
e-d o_O

P.S.: Do you maybe mean, "... he does not know about yet.", or "... he is not told about before starting the job."?

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Weird and seriously needs fleshing out, but you got my attention and I will be watching for the next update. Not into spanking, but not against it either. Lol

One small request, my usual: please provide either a way to make the textbox transparent or to hide it.

Scrambled Noise

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2020
As I don't have 3 posts on this account yet and any link in the post must be approved by a moderator, even if it is only a reply. So this time I will reply without quoting.

>How is it even possible to enforce rules he does not know about, please?
You are right, it is poorly worded. "he is not told about " sounds much better.

>please provide either a way to make the textbox transparent or to hide it.
I thought about this, because I myself do not like such a background in games and pressing "H" every time to hide the interface is not very convenient. But text without a frame can be unreadable on a light background, so I don't know how to do it better yet.

>So the game is going to be focused on spanking and discipline?
Not exactly. Most of all I want to add personalities to the girls, this is not a game where every girl happily jumps on your magic dick as soon as he sees you.
I have plans to add a lot of such discipline events, but it will be more additional entertainment content, not the main part of the story.

> an "end of current content" would have been acceptable also, just so I'd have quit looking.
Next time I will try to add an indicator for this.

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
I am glad you are incorporating a lot of spanking stuff, along with other kinks in your game as well. I am a huge spankoholic, so I guess it is a game that I will probably like haha

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
As I don't have 3 posts on this account yet and any link in the post must be approved by a moderator, even if it is only a reply. So this time I will reply without quoting.

>How is it even possible to enforce rules he does not know about, please?
You are right, it is poorly worded. "he is not told about " sounds much better.

>please provide either a way to make the textbox transparent or to hide it.
I thought about this, because I myself do not like such a background in games and pressing "H" every time to hide the interface is not very convenient. But text without a frame can be unreadable on a light background, so I don't know how to do it better yet.

>So the game is going to be focused on spanking and discipline?
Not exactly. Most of all I want to add personalities to the girls, this is not a game where every girl happily jumps on your magic dick as soon as he sees you.
I have plans to add a lot of such discipline events, but it will be more additional entertainment content, not the main part of the story.

> an "end of current content" would have been acceptable also, just so I'd have quit looking.
Next time I will try to add an indicator for this.
Thank you for "listening" and responding. You may want to message the moderators and get a "game developer" tag or whatever since you are the Dev of this game. Not sure how that works, just heard it mentioned on other threads. Interested to see where you go with this.

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
Well... What can we say here... I know this is "just" an intro but... it's much more like a "test rendering-proalpha-whatever version" than really an intro... Story for now is full of mistakes and very "rough draft", I think there are too many lacks which need to be there even if we will know more after in story (that's only for me but for now, storyline doesn't work...)... In short, I won't be too much pessimistic but there is A LOT of work needed here and so Author will really need some luck and courage... :confused:

Reactions: Brokublack!

Scrambled Noise

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2020
Thank you for "listening" and responding.
One of the main goals of posting a game here is to collect opinions from different people about what's good and what's bad about it. Improving is much easier if someone tells you what exactly needs to be redone.

Well... What can we say here... I know this is "just" an intro but...
This means I have a lot of work to do. Nothing I'm not ready for.

Reactions: HylTin

Scrambled Noise

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2020
Just a reminder that I am continuing to work on the update.

Last month (or better to say last year) I was very busy with other irl things and did almost nothing. Then I spent a lot of time organizing the workflow in order to create new animations and poses faster. As I do not use any premade animations, but make them by hands, starting with the T-pose, because I don't want to use exactly the same as in any other game.

And after all this only a week ago I started creating new content, therefore, instead of the planned two weeks, it lasted more than a month.

But now I have already done more than half of what I planned, so the update will be coming soon.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Just a reminder that I am continuing to work on the update.

Last month (or better to say last year) I was very busy with other irl things and did almost nothing. Then I spent a lot of time organizing the workflow in order to create new animations and poses faster. As I do not use any premade animations, but make them by hands, starting with the T-pose, because I don't want to use exactly the same as in any other game.

And after all this only a week ago I started creating new content, therefore, instead of the planned two weeks, it lasted more than a month.

But now I have already done more than half of what I planned, so the update will be coming soon.
Looking forward to it.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes