• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - House of Deception [v0.1] [Palcezar]

1. 2.00 star(s)

consumptionist

V0.1

my word for this is "what?"

art is middling. it will do. nuff said

writing is my word. there are english words and there are english sentences with the odd american word thrown in (aka acronyms) but coherence has always been a failure of translate programmes, which is how it reads to me.

there may be a plot but i am buggered if i could find it. an option to remove all dialogue and look at a slideshow may help, at least then i could make one up.

one for the art and one for the fact i hit no errors...shockingly
    no idea about the mechanics for sandbox as i lost interest after visiting a few locations. i ran out of "what?" s
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Hawkeye3d

Four stars for effort and what appears to be an original idea, BUT, as it is it is just barely playable. I only say this because of the way the story jumps around, and I think this is due to English not being the developer's prime language. Usually that is only a mere detail but with the way it is now I do not think any language would correct it. Proofreading the original idea and re-writing to correct the hard to follow sequence would benefit in a huge way. It seems like an interesting story that wants to be told.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Holdos

It looks interesting but there is still a lot to do. It's not clear to me where it all fits. I would have advised that a first installment leave at least the basics of the game clear, but as it is, it's going to be hard for it to find much support until more content is developed. That being said, I expect a lot from this novel.