Others House of Pandemonium ~Remastered~ [v4.00] [Salty justice]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
139872_HopBanner.png

Overview:
Chapter 1 follows Mei as she gets dragged out of her home in Hong Kong and thrown into a mansion filled with cultists. Help her escape the cultists and explore the world of Pandemonium to find out what happened and get her home.

Chapter 5 features Chris Dormer, a submissive tennis coach and English teacher who needs to adapt to not only being pulled through the void and deposited in the middle of a robotic society, but to an unplanned shift in gender, as well (they're monstergirls, after all!).

Chapter 5 is currently about 60% complete. Chapter 1 is complete.
Thread Updated: 2022-05-15
Release Date: 2020-12-14
Developer/Publisher: Starlight Studios - -
Censorship: No
Version: 4.00
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Dev notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - -

Extra:

Quintilus thanks for the link

AdventureScreenshot01.png AdventureScreenshot00.png AdventureScreenshot02.png AdventureScreenshot03.png AdventureScreenshot04.png AdventureScreenshot05.png AdventureScreenshot06.png AdventureScreenshot07.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Note that there is both a 2D and a 3D mode, the game is coded in C++.

Reactions: N7

SaltyJustice

Oct 31, 2017
This is probably a stupid question, but this contains chapters 2-4 right?
Not a stupid question, it has to do with the development of the game. Once Chapter 1 is completed, 2-5 can be played in any order. So, we asked the patrons what order to develop them in, and they voted for 5, 2, 4, 3. Once all are completed, we move on to 6.

The chapters in order are more-or-less chronological. Just not in development. Heh.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I question their parentage, upbringing and education.
Seriously and from what I gathered, they are being released chronologically. Sooo...what's the point in skipping numbers if the timeline is in order anyway?

QUOTE: "The chapters in order are more-or-less chronological. Just not in development. Heh."

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Note that there is both a 2D and a 3D mode, the game is coded in C++.
Aren't the "modes" completely different games? I think the 3D one is more of a port of some sort of Interactive Fiction style battle game (i.e.- Bimbo Mall Battle) that uses Miku Miku Dance models, features no plot beyond a short info blurb on the participating girls outside of the game proper, and is sort of rogue-like-y with both enemy, trap, and item spawns. You also move from room to room on rails, and I think the game even accepts text-parser style input for this (i.e.- North, West, Up, Down, In, Out).

On the other hand, the new 2D mode is the part that's actually still in development, uses original 2D artwork, has an actual plot with speaking characters, and features turn-based RPG battles with little to no rogue-like elements. Heck, even the monsters and transformations between the two modes aren't 1:1.

At least, that's the way it was last time I played it, when the first mode was Version 2.00b and the latter was Adventure Prototype 2.

SaltyJustice

Oct 31, 2017
Seriously and from what I gathered, they are being released chronologically. Sooo...what's the point in skipping numbers if the timeline is in order anyway?
The chapters are being developed out of their chronological order since they can be played in any order after 1 is completed.
The patrons saw what the plans were and voted for them based on what monsters are in them.

Aren't the "modes" completely different games? I think the 3D one is more of a port of some sort of Interactive Fiction style battle game (i.e.- Bimbo Mall Battle) that uses Miku Miku Dance models, features no plot beyond a short info blurb on the participating girls outside of the game proper, and is sort of rogue-like-y with both enemy, trap, and item spawns. You also move from room to room on rails, and I think the game even accepts text-parser style input for this (i.e.- North, West, Up, Down, In, Out).
Yep, they are different games that share a setting. Classic Mode is a direct port of an Inform game, and Corrupter Mode is an extra mode.
After those were completed, we started work on Adventure Mode, featuring the same characters but all-new artwork and scenarios.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
The art looks pretty nice and from what I've seen there is a good amount of content. I have to ask, though, is there any lewd art/sprites, since I have found no indication of that. I will still give the game a try, any lewds would only serve as an incentive.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes