Unity - Completed - House of Pandemonium: Unity Edition [v1.0.11] [Throwawaylady]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Squall14

At first, i didn't understand what the hell was going on and i thought the characters model were in 3D sorta like VR chat. But no, the models are the same as papier mario which was already a minus to me.

Also, its playstyle is similiar to a cat and mouse game where you have to avoid death and mix some items in cauldrons to win. The game gives you that instruction in a short tutorial but doesn't explain about status effects or how to heal them (turning into a skeleton, ect).

Some SFXs are a bit strange as well especially when you walk. And I've encountered some bugs and crashes too.

The corruption system (humans turning into monsters) is the highlight of this game. Some BGMs are good and there are a variety of monsters/enemies. The fast paced playstyle is fun as well.

However, there are only CGs with not a serious amount of game time (depending on your preferences) and the lore is minimal.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

dusty stu

This game is proof that even if you accomplish what you set out to do, and even do it well, that doesn't make it worth my time. Pandemonium is an apt description for this game. Fun is not. Confusion is. Erotic is not. Obtuse is.
    The best thing this game has is a very wide variety of systems and transformations options available.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Icarus Media

Despite the lack of sexual content this game is bizarrly addictive. I've found myself whenever I have a spare half an hour just firing it up, being a random monster and going after humans. It's highly re-playable.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

YourAnonymousFriend

I like the art, I wish there was more sex but the art makes up for that. Maybe add more sex in the future? But other than that this game is great keep up the good work. I don't have much to add on this review but I will keep updating this review in the future.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

eldir1

Realtime gameplay, lot of possibility of tf and ways to end the game, getting tf being not game ending, unlike most game.
    Deep customisation on the level creator. all maps are randomly made but within the defined settings
    I found no game like this one, and made a account to be able to comment on its thread
    So yea, 5/5.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Axis3123

(This review is as of the Beta 2 version of the game)

Gameplay: Surprisingly deep and shallow at the same time. As a human, you're pitted in a mansion where you need to collect fragments of a special stone to seal the portals where monsters come from. You have access to weaponry found by breaking boxes and various items used in alchemy to make potions to help you or others. As a monster, your job is to incapacitate humans and convert them to your own species, and some monsters require more than immobilizing humans altogether. Both have a willpower meter (that is drained with special weapons/attacks), a stamina meter used for sprinting and dashing, and a standard health meter. Moving and aiming is done with the mouse and keys.

To be honest, I didn't quite know what to expect from this game. It's a bit confusing and daunting at first to see what you're supposed to do, your objective and what to keep out of, so some kind of tutorial or help boxes would be dandy. Aside from that, it's pretty simple stuff to end the game (as a human anyways): collect the fragments, get weapons, help your fellow A.I members, and boom you're done. What gets on my nerves is the enemy A.I. Monsters can really be hot on your heels once they see you and they rarely miss their attacks, meaning if no one is around to protect you or serve as a distraction, you'll be transformed.

Speaking of which, once you're transformed into their kin, you can go out and search for more humans to convert into. Frankly, this is what you're going to be doing 60% of the time, but at least it's fun. If only the A.I wasn't so erratic and spastic once you can spot one and go after them. One interesting aspect of this however is that each monster, apart from the standard abilities, have different unique perks that can help them convert more humans. Some are more passive, like the Rusalkas having to attack between 15-20 seconds but can target anyone in the mansion, and others are more complex, like the Vampire Lord being able to either convert people to regular vampires or bring them to a special area for them to become Vampire Lords. Pretty neat stuff.

The main aspect of the game, however, is that it's entirely sandbox. You can customize what monsters appear more frequently, what items to disable, how many humans spawn in, enhance or dumb down the A.I, etc.

H Content/ Graphics: This is where the meat of the game lies. Tons of monsters and a wide variety of transformations, each with their own flavor text (if you can read it that fast). From drones to worker ants to vampires to clay monsters to doll makers, you name it! This game has it all. Each sequence of transformations have around 5-6 steps each, some more than others accompanied with said flavor text. This doesn't come without its side effects, though. For starters, the characters used in-game are flat 2-D textures on a 3D space, so any kind of interactivity or fluidity is kinda gone out of the gate. It's most obvious when in the process of transformation where you can spin the camera around. The items themselves are (technically) sprites too, which also caught me off guard. Still, the models used and the transformation sequences are pretty alright.

Overall: This game feels more like a game you can experiment with all day long, what with the extensive gallery of monsters and the amount of customization for the rounds. Plus, you can also save and load presets too. However, if you're looking for a quick fap, the visuals might put you off. At least there's a gallery if you're interested or not. To be fair, this game feels more like a game to have fun with more than to appeal the fap material anyways.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

popolice

Even though it's still very obviously in the works, the amount of content currently in it is great. If you're a fan of corruption style games, this is it. No explicit sexual content, though a lot of the transformation scenes are plenty lewd
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Taboo-Sho

Some good TFs and writing for this, its a nice quick arcade style game where you can edit what spawns, and how the game is won. There are three modes to win, Portal closing, Gate escape, or Star gem escape, you can even on all three for a pretty wild game. And the AI is...pretty smart for both sides,Humans and monsters. So thats a nice touch