VN Unity Abandoned House of Pleasure [v0.4.5] [deepandsilent3dx]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
House_of_Pleasure_F95_Banner.jpg

Overview:
A young guy alone in an unfamiliar city, living in a house with three attractive women. It seems that this fact can lead to a very interesting progress.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-22
Release Date: 2019-11-26
Developer: deepandsilent3dx - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.5
Language: English, German, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Information on why the game is on hold can be found

DOWNLOAD
Win64
: - - - -
Win32: - -
Mac*: - -
Linux*: - -
* Not tested

hop_game_start_alice_01_crt.jpg hop_game_start_anna_01_crt.jpg hop_game_start_liza_01_crt.jpg hop_game_start_max_01_crt.jpg hop_alice_pool_morning_bikini_01_crt.jpg hop_anna_bedroom_morning_00_crt.jpg hop_alice_sunbath_floor_01_crt.jpg hop_anna_yoga_01_crt.jpg hop_anna_bedroom_morning_09_crt.jpg hop_location_villa_day_02_crt.jpg hop_location_villa_night_01_crt.jpg hop_alice_kitchen_work_10_crt.jpg hop_alice_outdoor_03_crt.jpg hop_anna_make_breakfast_03_crt.jpg hop_anna_relax_10_crt.jpg hop_breakfast_02_crt.jpg hop_liza_kitchen_work_07_crt.jpg hop_liza_sunbath_02_crt.jpg hop_max_bathroom_01_crt.jpg hop_alice_smoking_01_crt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
will give it a go.but I think it would be better to play this game with diffent characters than big brother lookalike .big brother copys and remakes are getting boring as they don't add anything new to the game we all loved and want to play again.and most of the remakes will allways be 2nd best to big brother.so if I was you I would redo the game with diffent looking characters.so your game will have a big brother feel without just being a 2nd best remake.or better yet why not redo the game but have the MC as sister or mother that would then give us something new.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Are you going to stick completely to its original story (besides Eric) or will you try to add something different based on your likings/ideas? If so, what will the planned fetishes list be?

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
I like this version of Ann, but I do not like excessive blurring.
By the way, @deepandsilent3dx, you are late. DarkSilver has already begun to re-do the BB from scratch.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I actually don't mind the cartoonish filter used on the renders. What I do mind though is that Anna seems to be a downgrade to BB's Ann.
And please for the love of god, try to hire a spell checker. The "English" in this game is absolutely awful and even the German isn't especially great. Although to be fair you seem to be more proficient in this language.

Reactions: Rythan25

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
Yeah i have to go with the "looks too cartoonish" and i will give it a pass. That said, I do appreciate that you put time and effort into continuing (or remaking) BB. Best of luck :)

Reactions: Tidus Black
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes