VN - Unity - Abandoned - House of Pleasure [v0.4.5] [deepandsilent3dx]

1. 4.00 star(s)

ggermanus

1. Good images. 2. Sexual outlines. 3. Regularity + - 1. Cursor. 2. There are bugs and untranslated text. 3. The story is not very informative, the events are short. 4. At the moment, there is very little sexual content.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

1BigTasty1

I wanted to like this BB was one of the reasons I joined F95 but honestly it just feels wrong. What we have is a "Remake of BB" that strips everything down to a repetitive skiptime grindfest slideshow. Unfortunately with it being stripped down so much, it's lost any story and lacks any reason to continue playing. Perhaps with some more actions maybe some guiding nudges to aid the player it could move forward but in it's current iteration it's not for me.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

paprikakab

Theorically, is a game? What's suppose to happen? Maybe 2 or 3 decisions, renders not so good. Game begin as Big Brother, but after that, you will only be just skipping time because you can't interactue (some 2 or 3 decisions that are completely irrelevants). It's only skipping time over and over again. Very boring