VN Ren'Py Abandoned House of Seduction (Remastered) [v1 Part 2] [Horny Hydra Games]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cass1.png

Overview:
Hi. My name is MC, (Choose your own name) and welcome to my story. I spent the last five years pretty much wasting my life away. Then one day Elaine announced she was selling the house, our home for over twenty years. That was one hell of a wake up call. Not only is it a valuable property, but it has a lot of sentimental value, too. It was designed and built by Elaine’s late husband, his first major project. I just couldn’t let that happen. For the first time in my life I had to man up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The original Unity build of House of Seduction is no more. Instead we present to you the new and improved Ren'py version.
Thread Updated: 2019-012-24
Release Date: 2019-12-16
Developer: Horny Hydra Games- F95zone
Censorship: No
Version: 1 Part 2
Language: English
Other Games: Old Version. The Case Files of Doctor Morecock Bones
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Incest Patch:

Our Mega account was hacked and all the game files were deleted, so far now all links Mega are dead. We are working on the problem and hopefully we will have the problem sorted very soon.

DOWNLOAD
Win - Lin: - - - -
Mac (Untested): -
-

cap6.jpg cap7.jpg k1.png mlfbed1.png mcp5.jpg casp4.jpg crp3.jpg 5.png v1p1mc.jpg v1p1mca.jpg v1p1mce.jpg v1p1mt.jpg v1p1sh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 18, 2019
Renpy version I'm mostly in:love:
Renders look great and menu options new looks like it..
Animation good same milf lust(same creator) (y)(y)
No options there hmm??
Keep it up looking forward it.....

Reactions: Canto Forte

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok so I guess I just copy my post form the old thread ^^

1. Every game that changes from unity to renpy is a win! :)
2. I cant really remember the old art, but this is good. The sex animation was good too, but it felt somewhat disconnected ... Maybe just give us options for the positions and not just let us swap on will? So that there is some kind of "choreography" in the scene?
3. Whats the matter with that "Oops" all the time?
4. There are still a lot of typos and mistakes, but it is readable. (g.e. "Kate: Something jas to teach you to grow up [...]" - I think that should be "Someone")
5. When Carl comes around, the MC calls Elaine "mom" - I mean it makes sense, but without a patch, that seems to be a slip up ^^
I hope that in the coming updates we will get some kind of choices. I understand that in a prologue its hard to implement and you just want to set the baseline of the story.

Oh and maybe - just maybe, lower the MC's rent. We havent seen the study, but when he is some kind of relative (or here for years what ever he is to Elaine) then it seems odd that she wants the same amount from him. I mean she must hate him a lot - thats what I get from the game so far - but still ... my useless brother lived with us for some time and he paid only half the amount he should have. So at least with the patch (or the intended version, bc of that leftofver "mom" ^^) it should be more reasonable to let the MC pay a lower rent.

Its a good demo and has a decent amount of content for one. Its back on my radar :)

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Is this the same game where in unity version mum character had floral tattoo on the stomach and leg? So may games so maybe i mixed it, but if you removed that model, shame...

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
What are the benefits of moving to Ren'py? It seems to me Unity would be more powerful once you got going, even if it was harder initially to set it up to behave like a VN.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Is this the same game where in unity version mum character had floral tattoo on the stomach and leg? So may games so maybe i mixed it, but if you removed that model, shame...
I believe there were 2 girls with tatoos. The mom had one on her hip. And a black haired girl had a lot larger tatoo.

edit: no wait, there was already a remodeling of all girls in the unity version. The mom was also the black haired girl and the tatoo stayed the same. Hopefully she still has it in this renpy version.

Last edited:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Aside from MC's name being replaced with "Ooops", the game is a huge improvement over the unity version.
Elaine now looks like an actual milf, body and face, Cassie looks like a bitch which goes perfect with her attitude. Overall the character models are way better.

The UI looks super clean and intuitive to use.
The only thing that I would change is using the native Ren'py scroll back instead of a text log, and making the sex scene flow (keep the current image and pop the menu) instead of going back to a generic image with the options.

Overall I really liked it, I hope you guys the best with the new version.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
You may want to change the title from the older unity version right now it seem to be exactly the same as this one.
House of Seduction Remastered [v2.2] [Horny Hydra Games]
People might think it is this version that got ababdoned and not the original unity version.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes