VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - House of Seduction (Remastered) [v1 Part 2] [Horny Hydra Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of this Game (Remasterd)is:

Pros:
    + Great Renders
    +Great Animation
    +Great Sex Scenes

Cons:
    -Nothing

Conclusion:
    All I can say is that the game seems to be promising,it has great graphics,good looking mom and the sex scenes are great.
    will see where the game goes,still hard to make it out so early,lets see what the future brings,the four stars are just for the graphics and animation right now.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

caldess

The animation(s) of the game are ok, and the Art work is really good.
    The Ui is different to what you usually come across, which can be nice.
    But in the one Sex szene that is so far implimented, i did not enjoy it that after every Position which included an animation. You jump back to a screen that greys (or in this case blue) out your whole screen and shows you again the options you have. There i've seen many other games handle that better.

I also cant say much about the Story, since it is in fact as of yet just an Intro.. a bit like a short Teaser to show you what the Story is based on. But thats basically it.

The Summary is, my Rating is 3 Stars, which means Average. And that is for what i have seen so far the fairest Rating i can give it. I've seen my fair share of Intros over the last few years, and compared to all that, it is in fact Average. But its also just an Intro, so that doesnt mean much, its a first impression on something, no more no less.
    But never the less im looking forward to see what happens to/and in this game.