VN Ren'Py Abandoned House of Seduction[v2.2] [Madzeal]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Is it me or are all the females somehow more unlikable then they where in previous version even elain sounded like total bitch in this new remaster ?? mc is more of a pussy now then he was in the unity version ??:( And now everone are on mc case.. even his friend sal ? :unsure:

Reactions: Canto Forte

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
1. Every game that changes from unity to renpy is a win! :)
2. I cant really remember the old art, but this good. The sex animation was good too, but it felt somewhat disconnected ... Maybe just give us options for the positions and not just let us swap on will? So that there is some kind of "choreography" in the scene?
3. Whats the matter with that "Oops" all the time?
4. There are still a lot of typos and mistakes, but it is readable. (g.e. "Kate: Something jas to teach you to grow up [...]" - I think that should be "Someone")
5. When Carl comes around, the MC calls Elaine "mom" - I mean it makes sense, but without a patch, that seems to be a slip up ^^
I hope that in the coming updates we will get some kind of choices. I understand that in a prologue its hard to implement and you just want to set the baseline of the story.

Oh and maybe - just maybe, lower the MC's rent. We havent seen the study, but when he is some kind of relative (or here for years what ever he is to Elaine) then it seems odd that she wants the same amount from him. I mean she must hate him a lot - thats what I get from the game so far - but still ... my useless brother lived with us for some time and he paid only half the amount he should have. So at least with the patch (or the intended version, bc of that leftofver "mom" ^^) it should be more reasonable to let the MC pay a lower rent.

Its a good demo and has a decent amount of content for one. Its back on my radar :)

Reactions: Dependable_223

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Agreed mc saves the house from being sold and the first thing he gets he needs to pay the same ammount of rent as anyone else why not make double then ? make mc pay 800 the he can move out and look for cheaper rent elsewhere. at leas then he does not have to live with people that clearly hates his guts.

man if my family treated me like that i would say fuck this and leave them in there own sorrow. you guys really changed the game it is gonna take some time to make these character likeable but right now i hate elaine more that then that friend that came by to visit and that says allot.,

People that played the older version may not even like the way it is changed now in how the remaster is changed.

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2019
If you can't find C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\LocalLow\madZeal\hos - the folder listed under "Installation" to drop the Incest Patch - try C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\House of Seduction-1511469406. The 10-digit string after House of Seduction might be different but RenPy keeps its save data in the AppData\Roaming folder.

Reactions: str8up

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Yep, I can see why this has been [Abandoned] - Judging by the overview and the screenshots, the Dev has created his own cockblock and writer's block = it has way too many restrictions thus has made it GAME OVER before we (the players) have even downloaded it (to play).

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Yep, I can see why this has been [Abandoned] - Judging by the overview and the screenshots, the Dev has created his own cockblock and writer's block = it has way too many restrictions thus has made it GAME OVER before we (the players) have even downloaded it (to play).
I wouldn't call 10 chapters, epilogue and approx 200,00 words writers block.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
No offence I totaly agree with you that 10 chapters, epilogue and approx 200,000 words coundn't really be called writers block.
But if you have abandoned the game and not either 1, put it on hold and intend to finish it at a later date. or
2, use it as a form of resume for a Job. or
3, use what you learned to Make another game that you actually finish.
Then I would be inclined to call it a colossal waste of time for both Dev and players and effort for you the Dev.

But that would just be my opnion you understand.

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
Yeah, missed a trick here. It's all about getting people to come here and look. Once they're here it's all on the Dev and the presentation. At that point at least you've got an even chance of hooking them.

Given the time this was all going down, they probably should have renamed it "House of Sedition".

miki766

May 28, 2023
observation:All good games are mostly abandoned.I don't know why creators start making a game and then abandon it? Maybe because of the money? The creators should focus on making a good complete game and then the money will come.
And this lack of seriousness leads to nothing.
We should remember the creators who left their games left unfinished and then ignore each of their subsequent new games.On the other hand, crappy and stupid games that are either short or have terrible graphics are like complete.There are some good games but very few and there is a lot of game garbage on this site

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
observation:All good games are mostly abandoned.I don't know why creators start making a game and then abandon it? Maybe because of the money? The creators should focus on making a good complete game and then the money will come.
And this lack of seriousness leads to nothing.
We should remember the creators who left their games left unfinished and then ignore each of their subsequent new games.On the other hand, crappy and stupid games that are either short or have terrible graphics are like complete.There are some good games but very few and there is a lot of game garbage on this site
We have put our reason for abandoning this game in a earlier post. We did intend to come back to it but we have now moved on to other writing projects

miki766

May 28, 2023
We have put our reason for abandoning this game in a earlier post. We did intend to come back to it but we have now moved on to other writing projects
I'm talking about games in general, not just this game.If someone takes on a project, he should finish it, and so it is in general in life

miki766

May 28, 2023
A lot of good games that had good potential have been abandoned. And they are already jumping to other projects that I assume will also not be finished to the end

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes