VN Ren'Py Abandoned House of Seduction[v2.2] [Madzeal]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
actually i like it much more now, the game seems more stable as well
and i really liked the newer models keep up the good work guys
Check the thread, I’m not sure you’re posting about the right game.. or were you being sarcastic? Because literally everything you said is 180° from reality..

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Just finished playing it through for the first time. There's a good amount of content here so far, seems like about 2 weeks of story. The makeover midway through is a bit of a jolt but every character seems improved, my only complaint is Meg is no longer a redhead and indeed she seems to now have the hair that Charlotte had before the makeover. A little more diversity in character appearances would go a long way.

Tweaker69

Aug 12, 2016
Hmmm... I just tried to play this for the first time. By the time Cassie entered the scene, I had to close it up. The models in the screenshots look SO much prettier than these three! Mom is fine, though. I'm hoping she stays mostly the same... And that I get to be a very naughty boy... How far into the story do the girls get a makeover? I'm not sure I can take much more of them pinched-nose butterfaces.

The writer has the MC using nuns as boner-killer, but the opposite is happening. Warped faces and shifting image widths are the boner killer, and have me longing for some sweaty naughty nun sex.

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
Check the thread, I’m not sure you’re posting about the right game.. or were you being sarcastic? Because literally everything you said is 180° from reality..
i was talking about the latest episode of the game not the ones before it where you can see the difference, i could use the save function normally my game didnt bug and i liked the newer models much more...so no im not being sarcastic

Reactions: Madbadbutajoytoknow

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
i was talking about the latest episode of the game not the ones before it where you can see the difference, i could use the save function normally my game didnt bug and i liked the newer models much more...so no im not being sarcastic
It's cool, just a lot of us aren't exactly having your experience.. but hey, cool.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I gave this VN/Game a go, and after about 30 minutes I was done... The story telling needs a lot of work, as it moves too quickly, assumes too much, seems confusing sometimes, has lots of story/plot holes, the visuals don't always match the text, and so on... Most of the characters are very stereotypical of poorly crafted erotic/adult VN/Games, the slut, the naïve smart girl, the forceful MILF, the perv male best friend, the very perv and dumb male protagonist, and the list goes on... Not really a fan of the character visuals, as they look like a majority of them have caved in faces and clothes that don't fit properly... So many over used story/plot/trope scenes/events, most of us have seen a hundred times before already, just presented poorly or in quick succession this go around... In any case, I went ahead and posted my review...

Zip

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
Not sure if I do anything wrong, but is Elaine's name supposed to change into mom or something? Just making sure since I did everything right when installing the incest patch. Also to save room on my pc, I install games on an external hard drive (My Passport), as my pc is like 10 years old, and next year support for Windows 7, which my pc have, will be gone, but I won't switch until I have to.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I am only saying I hope so or i am going to lose all interest in this game really fast . Hopefully we can stop her from dating that other guy. He has got to go .

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
I am only saying I hope so or i am going to lose all interest in this game really fast . Hopefully we can stop her from dating that other guy. He has got to go .
I see Steve is popular :) No, he won't be going away anytime soon. If you choose a certain route he has a secondary story with one of the other main female characters. Give it time.

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
I gave this VN/Game a go, and after about 30 minutes I was done... The story telling needs a lot of work, as it moves too quickly, assumes too much, seems confusing sometimes, has lots of story/plot holes, the visuals don't always match the text, and so on... Most of the characters are very stereotypical of poorly crafted erotic/adult VN/Games, the slut, the naïve smart girl, the forceful MILF, the perv male best friend, the very perv and dumb male protagonist, and the list goes on... Not really a fan of the character visuals, as they look like a majority of them have caved in faces and clothes that don't fit properly... So many over used story/plot/trope scenes/events, most of us have seen a hundred times before already, just presented poorly or in quick succession this go around... In any case, I went ahead and posted my review...

Zip
Read your review. Chuckled when you made comments about our spelling and grammar, considering your's left a lot to be desired. Also I didn't get the broken English part, what broken English?. Please elaborate.

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
If you choose a certain route he has a secondary story with one of the other main female characters
Please make him Cassie's ex asshole boyfriend so we have two solid reasons to stick our banana up his ass for some payback. Looking forward to some Elaine and MC "bonding" ;)

Keep up the good work brother !!

Reactions: Madbadbutajoytoknow

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Read your review. Chuckled when you made comments about our spelling and grammar, considering your's left a lot to be desired. Also I didn't get the broken English part, what broken English?. Please elaborate.
There were "some" moments, when reading the text of the VN/Game where the English sounded broken... Perhaps it was due to a mistake in the text, related to spelling/grammar or perhaps some other reason/s... I can't give you exact quotes and scene numbers or anything like that, without redownloading the VN/Game and going through it all over again... Which I don't plan to do...

As to my reviews, I have no qualm admitting that I have a tendency for run on sentences and some spelling/grammar errors now and then... I don't claim to be perfect, in any way... Sometimes I even go back through my reviews days later to re-read them to myself, fixing errors as I run into them... Heck, sometimes I go back through them months later and catch mistakes again, that I end up fixing... That still does not invalidated what I've said in my reviews...

Zip

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
This is the sort of thing that ruins an otherwise great game, being pretty much forced to choose the opposite of what I want to avoid being penalized.. Similar situation later with Elaine's date

View attachment 298212
View attachment 298253
Choose the answers you want. From V3 onward the choices you make will start to have more impact on the story as it begins to branch off. We will be introducing a new character, called Elina, and she doesn't get along well with one of the main female characters. MC will often have to choose between them, giving you the option of choosing who you want to have more fun with. Also mentioned in the post above is the secondary story between a another female character and Steve, so making the right choice may not always be the best way to go.

Reactions: fuckyouassholes
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes