VN Ren'Py Abandoned House of Seduction[v2.2] [Madzeal]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
just being a little nit picky here but surely if making the right choice may not always be the best way to go,
then surly its not really the right choice?????

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Choose the answers you want. From V3 onward the choices you make will start to have more impact on the story as it begins to branch off. We will be introducing a new character, called Elina, and she doesn't get along well with one of the main female characters. MC will often have to choose between them, giving you the option of choosing who you want to have more fun with. Also mentioned in the post above is the secondary story between a another female character and Steve, so making the right choice may not always be the best way to go.
hey dev, i really like your game, please keep up the great work !

• Love
Reactions: Madbadbutajoytoknow

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
This is the sort of thing that ruins an otherwise great game, being pretty much forced to choose the opposite of what I want to avoid being penalized.. Similar situation later with Elaine's date
Sometimes the correct choice is not the choice you want to make. Just like in real life, eh? Glad to see you think it's an otherwise great game, though. Thanks!

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Sometimes the correct choice is not the choice you want to make. Just like in real life, eh? Glad to see you think it's an otherwise great game, though. Thanks!
Last thing first, no problem! I acknowledge talent where I find it.. Now, as to the first half.. (and I can't imagine I'm alone on this) The LAST thing I want out of any game on here is that it be "Just like in real life"!! That is to say IF real life measured up to the fantastical adventures I get into in these types of games then I really wouldn't need these games now would I?.. No, on the contrary, I play these to escape real life for a few moments. To live in a world where solid tens with perfect breasts happen to be related to me and can't resist my charm and my ten foot dick.. A world where I just found out that I'm a descendant of a wizard/scientist/king who left me a "special" ring/book/fourtune moments after my dad mysteriously disappeared/left on business and now I must keep my hot mom company because her bed is cold, but I sure hope she doesn't find out I'm sleeping with both my older mean sister and younger (but 18) nicer sister, while blackmailing my Aunt who was cheating with my dad, but use to fool around with my mom before mom "settled down".. and all before that pesky but hot demon takes my soul! That my friend is why I play these games..

blarghhboy

Mar 28, 2018
Am I an idiot or did the incest patch not make a difference?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, friends.

blarghhboy

Mar 28, 2018
This is the sort of thing that ruins an otherwise great game, being pretty much forced to choose the opposite of what I want to avoid being penalized.. Similar situation later with Elaine's date

View attachment 298212
View attachment 298253
I would have to agree. I felt incredibly strained. It also felt like I pretty much had to be in a primary relationship with Megan. I don't dislike her, but she isn't my personal first choice out of the cast.

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Development of House of Seduction as a Unity game has ceased. This is because the game is now being redone from scratch in Ren'py with a new artist a new look. We are hoping to have the remade Intro ready for release soon.

Could this be added to the OP.
This is quite possibly the best news to come from this game! I for one hated the use of Unity, and based on the tier level avatar you chose for the MC, he's a 1000X better.. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: GaboCAP

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ BEFORE SUBSCRIBING

Hi All.
Due to circumstances we have decided to put House on Seduction on hold. We have also paused next months billing cycle. Hopefully development will resume soon.

Thank you for Patronage.

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
The reason we suspended House of Seduction is due to the fact we no longer have an artist. We are looking to hire someone as soon as possible, so if you know of an artist, or are one, with good knowledge of Ren'py then please let us know.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes