VN Ren'Py Abandoned House of Seduction[v2.2] [Madzeal]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Sooo... I just need wait... What?... One month till the "re made" to Renpy is finished? ooooook!!! See you later folks!

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Patreon poll on whether we should change the name of the game. Your feedback is appreciated

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Patreon poll on whether we should change the name of the game. Your feedback is appreciated

I honestly don't know what to tell you. The game is the same and the name seems appropriate, since the whole story was inside the house and it was about seducing all those ladies. But at the same time, someone who disliked the original game because of it being on Unity or because the low quality of the old models (by today's standards), might skip it if he sees it pop up in the last updates tab and not give the improved version a second chance. Maybe adding remaster to it or something like that could help with it.

As I said, I don't know, it seems fine as it is.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Why did you change the characters again ??

Is this really the new mom ?
Also the mc looks different.

Did the other characters also change like it was in unity version ?

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Why did you change the characters again ??

Is this really the new mom ?
Also the mc looks different.
We started work with a new artist we decided to change to Ren'py. He then he up and walked away without giving us a reason. So we brought another artist on and that is why the models are different from earlier posts.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
We started work with a new artist we decided to change to Ren'py. He then he up and walked away without giving us a reason. So we brought another artist on and that is why the models are different from earlier posts.
Glad that you guys found another guy to help, that whole situation with that other guy was pretty insane.
Hope that you guys can continue now without any problems in the future ;)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the new look "guardian" (i'm an uncestor) is stunning..definitely a giant leap up in art..she looks like a proper HOT milf...and built like a real woman..as i said in an earlier post..this new version will bring them in..round of applause.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Sorry to hear that

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes