House Party Custom Story as a dev tool when finished

boolbo

Jan 13, 2017
So I very much enjoyed House Party in it's current build (14.4) and the CSC is also really fun. But since there's talk for more content and characters and the ability to choose from a male and female protagonist at some point (that's a guess since the option is available in the story creator) I'm wondering how many people will be making their own stories and even games when its all done.

The Story Creator isn't the most detailed or advanced tool but it's easy to use and a beginner could figure it out after 2 or 3 tutorials. And this forum has a lot of talented modders and developers. But since so many people have big ideas but lack the skill, this tool could be a decent introduction. It won't be perfect that's for damn sure and it won't make you an expert developer either but you could make a decent story with it's contents.

The game will include a lot of poses, animations, triggers and maybe at some point, locations. I have no experience with Unity or mod-making and within an hour i was already creating a working quest that led to sexy times. I think it's a decent (not great but good) tool to introduce the larger, less experienced crowd to this whole shebang.

Im saying all this here because I know most people on Eek! forum love it but here it's more or less unbiased and people could tell me problems that i dont even kno.

TLDR I guess is : I wanna hear some thoughts or ideas people might have in the long run? When it's finished, would you use the CSC and what kinda story would you make? Would you share it? If you've made a story do you think it's a good tool?