Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
... and a DLC for more customization is coming as well.

Bought it on GOG, previously I had it on gamejolt, before the guys decided to not host adult games anymore.

Diablo95

Apr 15, 2018
Hello, I got a weird bug when playing this game. I downloaded the game here and sometimes the patterns and decals in the customization will be blur. Sometimes it load after restarting and sometimes it doesn't work at all. Also when I changed the hair of the characters, it will not load on the save games. I have to start a new game just to see the characters with a new hair style. Is this intended or am I the only having this issue? I try to search if anyone has this issue here but none found.

Chalaman

Apr 19, 2024
House Party v0.9.0 Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Win32+Win64+Linux+MacOS in attached torrent
OR
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In case of downloading Original Story problems, extract attached zip in %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Eek\House Party\
and maybe once party will be held also in the office.
Thanks!

Is this the last Win32bit version of the game?

Somebody knows if the 1.0 of some superior version runs in Win32bit?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
They did consider it at some point, but it's unlikely, even less so with scripted 3rd person view scenes.

The audience for VR is quite small and even less people actually pay for the game. But you should ask them on the official forum. Maybe if they get enough potential buyers, they'll look into it again.

Chalaman

Apr 19, 2024
Win32 was abandoned long before 1.0
Thanks.

As far as I know, the latest 32bit version is 0.17.3.

According to the official page they say that "Switching from Unity 2019 to Unity 2020 has brought us compatibility issues for the 32 bit build and Microsoft is quickly phasing out support for 32 bit versions of Windows" ( )

I think what they say on the House Party page would explain why so many 32bit Unity games end up crashing. :(

Anyway, if the latest 32bit version (0.17.3) of House Party is useful to anyone else, here it is to download:

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes