aslknaslknd

Jul 9, 2017
Everytime I load a save it glitches into some random dialogue near the front door? Are my saves corrupted or is it just a bug with the game?

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
well that fixed my black screen ! that NEED to be put i the OP ! thanks :D

i dont think its a problem like this, i tryed on steam version (wich is 12.4) and still mods made for this version doesnt appear either. definitly a problem on my side. i dont know what... but i m gonna mail the devs and see.
Normally all Game-Data is stored at ...\username\AppData\LocalLow\Eek\House Party\..
Maybe you should put your Mods there to get them activated. Otherwise a logfile in the crash-Folder may be useful...

kookieman12

Nov 18, 2017
When I loaded my saved game from 0.13 all characters have gone crazy and achievements got resetted.. What is the right way to do this.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
You can get a BJ, but it's kinda complicated. You have to go through Vickie's story, and at the end when she asks you if you beat up Frank all by yourself, you have to lie to her.
And you actually need to get Frank beaten first (Derek Smash), not just say you have beaten him alone.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I cant seem to find the comment with the same prob as me
its just mine...
when i launch the game, its all good, then when i start it, it load and instantly kill my GC driver flashback with blackscreen but sound.
the solution posted in answer fixed that problem for me.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
When I loaded my saved game from 0.13 all characters have gone crazy and achievements got resetted.. What is the right way to do this.
Yeah, thats normal. Unfortunately, House Party doesnt support old saves, meaning as soon as you upgrade to a new version, you gotta do it aaaaall over again....painful and frustrating.

You can without playing. But you need to use some specific console commands to get things going.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The command I use initially, is [warpto All player] after going to the master bedroom and locking it.
It is a good idea to lock the bedroom's bathroom as well, as NPC's like to go in there and kinda get stuck sometimes.

I had no idea that there is a "mood" variable. Thanks.
The player is included with the "all" command. No need to use the additional ones.
As for the "mood" you need to use [social mood all add 100] as mood isnt a relationship variable, so its not between say player and Amy, it just applies to each character. So drop the second "all" otherwise the command wont work (tested).

The command I use for stripping is [clothing all all off] that "1" at the end, I dont know why you put that there.

For bodypart, [bodypart amy chest/butt/etc 1.5] - Obviously choose between chest or butt, not both at the same time.

In order to stop a sexual act, you have to do something like [intimacy Amy 10060 sexualact] and then do the same for the other character who is having sex. You cant stop both of them at the same time. So if the player is having sex, replace "Amy" with "player", and use both commands.

For roaming, I use [roaming allow all false] which doesnt stop everyone from roaming, it has been a long standing issue in House Party, some characters just need to roam around the house and you cant stop it. If anyone has a legit solution to this, I am all ears.

And finally, here's my personal .txt that I use as a guide for all of this:

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
its just mine...
when i launch the game, its all good, then when i start it, it load and instantly kill my GC driver flashback with blackscreen but sound.
the solution posted in answer fixed that problem for me.
So If I got it right, I should do the following..
"I just add "-force-feature-level–10–1" to command line and all works fine now. "
Where do I put this.. where to write this command line

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
I wrote a kind of guide-for-dummies, for anyone who wishes to get the girls naked and ready for sex in the bedroom (kinda like a harem).

Do note that this works as of 0.13.1, but they rarely change the structure of the commands anyway.

Reactions: Cirro84

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
The command I use for stripping is [clothing all all off] that "1" at the end, I dont know why you put that there.
Both numerical values and word values work for most commands.
clothing all 0 1 / clothing all top off
are the same command.

Reactions: Sebille
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes