NetZero

Aug 9, 2016
He just released 3.4.0 for $25 patreon supporters. finished up some stories, still no sex tho... getting there. I give it 3 months before you can get a blowjob ;)

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
He just released 3.4.0 for $25 patreon supporters. finished up some stories, still no sex tho... getting there. I give it 3 months before you can get a blowjob ;)
I fucking hope not holy fucking shit man I have had enough issues getting games and getting hyped only to get FUCKED by the dev. This one is SUPER promising..... Needs work but VERY promising HOWEVER!! Some functions like the hand function are a bastard and a half to use so we can only hope the dev fixes that shit up sooner then later... I will say I give him props for finally getting to game to run at a decent FPS however I do hate the new house I feel so cramped in it.... And he also needs to work on the radial menu to talk you click EVERY GOD DAMN WHERE and furiously to get the damn radial to give or talk to some one...

NetZero

Aug 9, 2016
I fucking hope not holy fucking shit man I have had enough issues getting games and getting hyped only to get FUCKED by the dev. This one is SUPER promising..... Needs work but VERY promising HOWEVER!! Some functions like the hand function are a bastard and a half to use so we can only hope the dev fixes that shit up sooner then later... I will say I give him props for finally getting to game to run at a decent FPS however I do hate the new house I feel so cramped in it.... And he also needs to work on the radial menu to talk you click EVERY GOD DAMN WHERE and furiously to get the damn radial to give or talk to some one...
agreed, He takes feedback and implements it if it's good advice, He's changed the game 3 times because of suggestions I've made. He monitors all his posts and takes feedback daily so if you find one of his threads just post your advice and he'll get back to you normally within 24 hours.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
agreed, He takes feedback and implements it if it's good advice, He's changed the game 3 times because of suggestions I've made. He monitors all his posts and takes feedback daily so if you find one of his threads just post your advice and he'll get back to you normally within 24 hours.
Wow a Dev that listens to some one...... Never thought I see the day..

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
He's actually changed a couple things early on because of my feedback so I can verify he does listen to input.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Updated Op v0.3.5.0 X64 other platforms coming x86 & mac

Reactions: NetZero
S

SCATBORD_VIKING

"File download limit exceeded"

can you upload to mega

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
No all good thanks Mate will add it to OP

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
updated title, sry those wanting linux will add it much later today busy

NetZero

Aug 9, 2016
Has anyone figured out how to get a bj? So far i got Ashley completely naked and up to "Love" But i had my dick out and there was no option for her to blow me so i jizzed on her and she got mad haha. It did get her to leave the room.. so i thought that I'd accomplished madisons quest "get her to leave where she is hiding." but Nope. Nada. Madison started telling me to fuck off and there is no way to kill off frank in this version so all the other story lines are locked up because i cant seem to get past filthy frank. All the shelves are solidly planted. I still don't know what to do with the damn eyedrops.

EDIT: i'm gonna try to actually clean ashleys clothes and give them back to her, maybe she'll blow me after that lol.

Edit 2: Yes that worked.. I did get my blowjob, unfortunately my BJ was massively obscured by the ending screen... Definitely a bug that it doesn't go away.

Last edited:

NetZero

Aug 9, 2016
So Mistacorn has outdone himself. Finally releasing his story creator project he had on github. Apparently with unity 5.5 and game version 0.4.2.0 and above you will be able to make your own stories. doesn't work with current versions of the game.

Reactions: Cirro84
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes