Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
Little problem:
I can't interact with the characters anymore, only with objects. Does anybody know what I can do in that case. I always need to reload my save.
It bugs always after the sex scene with Vickie in the hot tube.
Yeah I think you havent actually completed that scene in the hot tub, thats why you cant interact with the characters.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
What kind of save?
There are so many variations where you can be in saved game.

Nov 8, 2018
Attached you'll find the save game files for v.13.3, the wiki has been updated!
Add to the following destination: C:\username\AppData\LocalLow\Eek\House Party\Saves

As the new storylines are still very buggy I have to mention the following:
- File "Patrick Blown": You have to inspect the cockring of Patrick lying in the upstairs bathroom (not the master bathroom), then you can decide whether you or Rachael should blow him
- File "Leah BJ": You have to select the following phrases to trigger the BJ
- - Yes, I will show you how how to craft such a temple, and if you are lucky, how best to make use of it.
- - Power flows through the core. This is a rudimentary question, student!
- - I can sense your familiarity with this lesson, but not your commitment. Show me your best uh..."Terminator Burpee"!
- - You must practice being nimble, and learn to adapt. Show me how well your body can switch between opposite forms.
- - Constantly push yourself, for often, it is we who are our own greatest enemy.
- - Like this. Watch closely as I channel my inner Edward Honda...

Tell me if something is wrong with the saves or you experience any problems

Dastardly

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Is there any difference between the F95 version and the Steam version?
Wondering if I really need both on my computer.

Nov 8, 2018
@Dastardly No difference, but Steam has only stable releases while this forum has occasionally also access to Beta or Alpha versions of the game (for example when new content is added, but not fully voiced as in the recent update).
You have to check which version Steam offers compared to here

Reactions: Dastardly

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
How big in size is a story that you download? Apparently mine keep consuming data and still not over lol
You mean the original story? Its 19.8 MB, so not very big.
If you keep seeing the "downloading story files" message and it doesnt disappear, then it probably isnt downloading them properly.

Not sure what exactly is happening for you, you didnt exactly provide much information.

keuler

Nov 5, 2017
I have here cheats for Houseparty :)

Warp outside

warpto player outside

Make everyone friends with everyone

social 30 friendship all all add

Make everyone in love everyone

social 30 romance all all add

Make everyone nice

nice all add 70 personality

Make everyone an exhibitionist

personality all exhibitionism 100 equals

Make everyone like women

personality all likeswomen 100 equals

Make everyone naked

clothing all all off

Warp everyone to you

warpto player all

Make everyone drunk

social all drunk 25 equals
social player drunk 0 equals

Orgy (you can mix an match whoever you want - first character is performing the act on the second, and you can swap out a character name with player to perform that sex act on that character)

sexualact intimacy derek madison startdoggiestyle
sexualact intimacy brittney amy startsixtynine
sexualact intimacy rachael vickie startcunnilingus
sexualact intimacy frank katherine startmissionary
sexualact intimacy patrick stephanie startbj (spell bj out, steam is censoring it so I can't type it here.)
sexualact intimacy ashley startmasturbation
sexualact intimacy player leah startcowgirl

Nov 8, 2018
To everybody that can run the game in Ultra settings:
Can someone make a screenshot of Leah just standing around? Could need it for the wiki, but the best I can get is this...
1555568362181.png

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
To everybody that can run the game in Ultra settings:
Can someone make a screenshot of Leah just standing around? Could need it for the wiki, but the best I can get is this...
Even if you are getting low FPS, you should be able to set it to Ultra? I dont know why you cant.

In any case, even though she was annoying (kept trying to go to Frank, and wouldnt stand still), I got her on camera!

HouseParty_2019_04_18_10_16_11_621.jpg
HouseParty_2019_04_18_10_16_24_732.jpg

I've got more if you need them. Game is set to Ultra quality, with all options enabled, except for Motion Blur.

Reactions: Hurensohn Heigl

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
I have no idea why you people are having these really bright screencaps, as if you raised the brightness all the way to the max, lol.
Is it a Gamma setting?

Anyway, I personally dont like it.

Nov 8, 2018
Countless thanks to @p22 and @Sebille
I didn't required you to make the pic in the Master Bedroom, haha, sorry for giving this impression. So the "difference" between Sebille and p22 is only the gamma? I thought this was due to the graphic settings and therefore I was disappointed that when switching to Ultra (and turning my potato PC into french fries), the result was still like that.
P.S. Not only having a potato PC but also a potato display, therefore high gamma needed to see anything ^^

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
Not only having a potato PC but also a potato display, therefore high gamma needed to see anything
Oh ok, I see. That makes sense tbh.

I didn't required you to make the pic in the Master Bedroom, haha, sorry for giving this impression
Yeah I can take screenshots wherever you want. I could have her pose for you if thats what you prefer....lol.
No but seriously now, it would be great if we could create our own poses from within the game, perhaps with console commands?
It would probably be complicated as fuck, and would include giving exact coordinates etc, but it would be interesting to see what people would come up with, making NPC's pose however they wanted, and even creating their own narratives using just screenshots.

Nov 8, 2018
No but seriously now, it would be great if we could create our own poses from within the game, perhaps with console commands?
It would probably be complicated as fuck, and would include giving exact coordinates etc, but it would be interesting to see what people would come up with, making NPC's pose however they wanted, and even creating their own narratives using just screenshots.
Speaking of some kind of "Fan Fictions"? Could really turn out to be very interesting. However, if it was very complicated (as it will be most probably), smart people have to group up with creative people as both traits are rarely combined in one single person. Otherwise the people that are able to write nice FF frustrate over trying to make the poses and those who can, won't recognize the use of this function.

Not saying that creative people = stupid! Hope you've got what I mean

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
Speaking of some kind of "Fan Fictions"? Could really turn out to be very interesting. However, if it was very complicated (as it will be most probably), smart people have to group up with creative people as both traits are rarely combined in one single person. Otherwise the people that are able to write nice FF frustrate over trying to make the poses and those who can, won't recognize the use of this function.

Not saying that creative people = stupid! Hope you've got what I mean
Yeah I get what you're saying, but I dont know if thats true though, because you see, the developers can provide us with these console commands, and we can use them how we want.
Using the console commands would probably be tedious and complex, but so what? You dont have to be a genius to do it!

My point wasnt so much that only smart people will be able to do it, but rather patient and focused individuals that dont mind putting in the time and effort to get the pose just right, after having used the same command over and over again, only changing the numbers in it.

So it really just takes creativity + patience, not creativity + high intelligence.

And yes I'd love to see some creative fan fiction for this game, I think its just the thing its missing right now.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes