enman

Feb 10, 2018
No mod as Hypnohouse V2 for current version? That lets you sandbox play with no stupid quests.

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
No mod as Hypnohouse V2 for current version? That lets you sandbox play with no stupid quests.
These mods are rendered incompatible so often anyway, that I see no point in bothering with them.
New versions are released and then some or even all of your mods just stop working, its pretty annoying.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Anyone knows exact triggers for Vickie tests ( in bathtub)?

For first, I gave Ashley dyed up flower, but no option appears ( " I managed to wow Ashley...") ( Both her stats are maxed)

For second ( when she tests your endurance second time), on alternate save I did Stephanie's ( doctor) arc, had repeat sex ( 13 or so times), but no option appears so she could test you again.

Also I couldn't get Ashley's arc ( Sibling Warfare) to proceed: it works fine to the point where you tell Vickie of your plan ( to secret record Derek/Madison), but dialogue with Derek simply cuts me off ( "...sorry buddy, will tell you about it a second time")

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
Anyone knows exact triggers for Vickie tests ( in bathtub)?

For first, I gave Ashley dyed up flower, but no option appears ( " I managed to wow Ashley...") ( Both her stats are maxed)

For second ( when she tests your endurance second time), on alternate save I did Stephanie's ( doctor) arc, had repeat sex ( 13 or so times), but no option appears so she could test you again.

Also I couldn't get Ashley's arc ( Sibling Warfare) to proceed: it works fine to the point where you tell Vickie of your plan ( to secret record Derek/Madison), but dialogue with Derek simply cuts me off ( "...sorry buddy, will tell you about it a second time")
I advise you to take a small look at the walktrough. It's really detailed and should give you all the information you may need.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I advise you to take a small look at the walktrough. It's really detailed and should give you all the information you may need.
I did ( and one, more recent from Steam) but I can't see what's the issue here.

Give Madison the Phone, do part with Patrick ( to get his phone), the Prank on her sister ( with the top), get Vixen's number, call her, talk with Vicky ( first training, try out lines on her), then she sends you to give flower for Ashley( red one + blue dye)...and that's pretty much it.

For second part( on completing Ashley's side/Sibling Warfare) does it only work if you her Madison's phone straight away ( so you get Vixen's number from her)? What does trigger first Vickie's test then? ( Since you never pissed of Ashley by doing anything that Madison told you)

I've no idea, tbh, what I'm missing here. Basically going for Ashley ( Sibling Warfare), Katherine, Amy path ( Chasing Amy) path...are there any critical triggers I've messed up here?

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
I did ( and one, more recent from Steam) but I can't see what's the issue here.

Give Madison the Phone, do part with Patrick ( to get his phone), the Prank on her sister ( with the top), get Vixen's number, call her, talk with Vicky ( first training, try out lines on her), then she sends you to give flower for Ashley( red one + blue dye)...and that's pretty much it.

For second part( on completing Ashley's side/Sibling Warfare) does it only work if you her Madison's phone straight away ( so you get Vixen's number from her)? What does trigger first Vickie's test then? ( Since you never pissed of Ashley by doing anything that Madison told you)

I've no idea, tbh, what I'm missing here. Basically going for Ashley ( Sibling Warfare), Katherine, Amy path ( Chasing Amy) path...are there any critical triggers I've messed up here?
well, I still don't really understand where you have a problem or which event you want to trigger, but I try to help you anyway. ;)
After Vickie gave you a hj in the hot tube and you cum in like 3 seconds, you should try and follow the walkthrough on this step: 37 - Vickie, Part 3
To sum that up: you need to get some alc, get drunk sex with kath and repeat that till a speech bubble tells you, that you're ready for the next hot tube event with vickie

Nov 8, 2018
@ZagorTeNay And I advice you to save frequently as the story is still buggy. I tried the Leah quest several times, but couldn't trigger it. Only when I restarted from the beginning the third time.
More detailed comments:
- When Vickie appears: Talk to her about the party and ask for practice with her. Only when the opportunity "Signs of Affection" appears in the lower left corner, you have to give the flower to Ashley (sometimes you can give it to her earlier which increases your stats, but hinders any progress in the Vickie story)
- Also be reminded that several quest lines can interfer with each other, so maybe you are just too far in the story (as you have finished already the unrelated Stephanie quests)?
- For the second endurance test, Vickie has to be still in the pool (you can ask her if she left) and you have to be completely nacked in the pool.
- I found out that you can jerk of in fron of her and she will react quest-related. (I did it when my endurance was still very low and she cheered me up so maybe the quest can be triggered by just jerking off in the pool)

Is the problem solved now?

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Thanks folks, I think I figure out what's the problem.

1. For doing Madison/Ashley route and Vickie option, it's best to only go one route( either straight away humiliate Ash with the clothes, or help her( don't do anything for Madison/skip the whole cloth sequence)

2. To open up dialogue option for last Ashley's quest( when talking with Derek, so he admits he was hooked up with Madison), you Have to read her diary

3. Don't do any sex with Catherine, until Vickie sends you to work on your endurance ( Not sure if the same applies with Stephanie/"Doctor"arc, or it simply does not work with it, in general)

Nov 8, 2018
Hello, how do I get th condom? plz help
I assume you have progressed this far in the Amy quest, right?

Here is the fastest way:
- Ask Frank about the condom
- Ask Derek whether Frank is gay and tell Derek that you think you are
- Go back to Frank, tell him you are attracted to him, follow him into the garden and receive the BJ
=> After the BJ he will hand over the condom

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Anyone test Madison's "Art of the Muse" quest with Ashley's ( Sibling Warfare). Tried it other way around ( finishing Ashley's quest), then got locked out ( which makes sense).
Does it work other way around?

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
still no mac?
The devs don't officially support it yet. They do put out a mac build only on Patreon, but from what I understand it has issues, and they keep running into issues with Unity and mac builds, so they are going to look into it more after the game is finished, so they can address it all at once rather than trying to maintain all of the platforms now.

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
i talk to this guy named derek who invited me to the party, tells me to go get acquainted with everyone else
i talk to this dude in front of him who asks me if im sober
say im wasted after 12 shots of something out of sarcasm
he gets pissed, punches me in the face and kills me
restart the game, my dick is out for some reason

wow what a night

Zeppole

Oct 11, 2017
i talk to this guy named derek who invited me to the party, tells me to go get acquainted with everyone else
i talk to this dude in front of him who asks me if im sober
say im wasted after 12 shots of something out of sarcasm
he gets pissed, punches me in the face and kills me
restart the game, my dick is out for some reason

wow what a night
That got a good chuckle out of me. Thank you good sir.

jarb01

May 18, 2017

new official blog post. looks like theyre working on guest characters (lefty and the game grumps) right now, which might have something to do with the lack of updates for a few weeks. i hope the guest characters are optional.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes