p22

Jun 21, 2017
And from Patron page:

House Party 0.14.0 Status Update
Hey Patrons,
We’ve got an Alpha headed your way very shortly and we wanted to go over some of the things you can look forward to in this upcoming content drop.
This update is all about , one of the winners of our House Party Casting Call contest.
Lety isn’t just making a quick appearance before she’s out the door, oh no no no. This badass lady has a full storyline that even introduces features that are brand-spanking-new to House Party.
As a party newbie, Lety needs your help to make the best first impression with several familiar faces around the party. To do so, we’ve introduced a new “eavesdrop” mechanic that’ll allow you to listen in on whole conversations while still having free movement and interactivity with items around the house. This mechanic is a great way to watch how Lety uses your advice on social cues to make new friends...or not. It’s also a great way for you to run interference if a conversation is headed towards disaster!
We’re always looking to increase the different ways you can interact with these characters outside of conversations, and Lety’s storyline also includes an item that can be thrown at party guests to cause a reaction. Because, as any good partygoer knows, you make friends by throwing shit at them.
There’s also one other feature in the works, but for now we’re gonna keep that one under wraps.
As far as romance goes, Lety’s route will have at least two scenes that’ll keep the bedposts a’rocking. There’s even an Easter Egg in this story that’ll make for a House Party first...Or should I say a House Party third.
That joke was terrible. I’m talking about a threesome here, people. Lety’s story will have a threesome Easter Egg. A Threester egg. Alright, I’ll stop.
As our Patrons, many of you will have first access to this content. We’re really excited for you to be the first ones to play our first-ever content that brings someone from the IRL into House Party. It won’t be long, so keep your eyes peeled!
-Eek Team

p22

Jun 21, 2017
There is currently 40% discount on Steam for this game, so that is probably the chepeast way to get stable release any time they are out. It's till May 13th.

Reactions: Hurensohn Heigl

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
There is currently 40% discount on Steam for this game, so that is probably the chepeast way to get stable release any time they are out. It's till May 13th.
Only problem with that is that you dont get the early alpha releases, and some of us want those as soon as they're out.

Nov 8, 2018
Short question to all the native speakers:
When Derek says: "I'm talking about friends with benefits, two big ones!"
Does he refer to Madisons boobs? I mean, they are quite small or "normal" at best
Or does he mean his balls? But are "big balls" something you want to show off with? x'D

In any case, this line doesn't make sense, or?

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Only problem with that is that you dont get the early alpha releases, and some of us want those as soon as they're out.
Still cheaper then Patron. Nothing wrong with having legit Steam release and using beta/alphas from here as preview of new content.

Reactions: Sebille

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
Hopefully we can get some uploads from the patrons for 14.0 alpha.

Side note: It's nice to have the devs for this still consistently updating and keeping backers and buyers in the loop. Compared to the shit storm that Summertime Saga is, it's nice that there's still some open air with Eek! that we can all keep track of.

Reactions: unknown78

Mosin Nagant

Feb 5, 2019
Why this Dev don't have a plan to release this game for *ANDROID*. There's only 1 game that that Dev release a game for Android is the *Ark Survival Evolved* This game was release first on Windows and then release on Android. I tried some emulator that can run exe but I don't have any idea how to run the app. How much should I pay for the Developer of this game to release it on *ANDROID*. Im so jelous that I can't buy PC/Laptop for this game.

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
Why this Dev don't have a plan to release this game for *ANDROID*. There's only 1 game that that Dev release a game for Android is the *Ark Survival Evolved* This game was release first on Windows and then release on Android. I tried some emulator that can run exe but I don't have any idea how to run the app. How much should I pay for the Developer of this game to release it on *ANDROID*. Im so jelous that I can't buy PC/Laptop for this game.
Android? LMAO

Nov 8, 2018
I am not getting the point.
- So Ark was released for Android and therefore House Party (HP) should also receive an Android compatibility? I barely know Ark, but I know that it is also first person and this, indeed, shows that Android-HP is possible, but how to realize this? I don't know the team of Ark, but HP is still in development and many people critize the devs for this "sin". If wasting their time for making a crappy Android version, they would get a wider reach and many people get a wrong first impression of the game. So in the current state it would make only little sense - especially since devs are heavily doing VR stuff right now.
- I am further not a mobile gamer, but how complicated must it be to play Ark on a phone? Yes, it would be far easier to play HP, but still not easy at all. IMHO the game would lose its key characteristic, the liberty given to the player that most of us strive for in RL.
- We also had a mobile version debate some time ago and there the community stated its closed dissent. The devs at least CAN know that we don't want it and therefore will assign only a very low priority to this aspect - if any at all.

Sep 26, 2017
Is it worth playing for the sex? I've played everything on this site already except the early builds and I need some fap material.

PS: Watch "Chernobyl", great show.

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
I bought this game from steam and I do not regret it. (because it's cheap and I still have access to the new versions)
But I'm concerned that update after update the developers ignore the lewd part of the game; they keep adding superfluous stuff like: NPCs animation to open doors; animations to pick objects, "2 lawn flamingo models" etc. But still keep the simplistic errand boy quests and almost nothing new in the lewd area. The quality of the game can only improve marginally if they keep neglecting the main aspect of the game.

Reactions: Charasan

Keyboard64

Nov 23, 2018
The download size of 1.69 - 1.7GB seems kinda small given that 0.13.3 sits at 3.94 GB. The download is safe right?

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes