ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
I bought this game from steam and I do not regret it. (because it's cheap and I still have access to the new versions)
But I'm concerned that update after update the developers ignore the lewd part of the game; they keep adding superfluous stuff like: NPCs animation to open doors; animations to pick objects, "2 lawn flamingo models" etc. But still keep the simplistic errand boy quests and almost nothing new in the lewd area. The quality of the game can only improve marginally if they keep neglecting the main aspect of the game.
Are you just reading the release notes? Almost every update they've added has added more story revolving around lewd things. There's pretty much new lewd scenarios in every major update. It's not like they put out a whole update revolving around adding flamingos... lol. That was a very minor thing in a LONG list of patch notes. The player's penis now starts flaccid and gets appropriately erect depending on the situation the player is in, which I thought was a very nice touch. They've added gay sex and have fine-tuned a lot of the sex mechanics, including NPC/NPC, which is nice because we can see sex from the third person POV. We also got the making out animation last update, which isn't really used by the devs in game much, but they allowed CSC users to mess around with it.

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
Are you just reading the release notes? Almost every update they've added has added more story revolving around lewd things. There's pretty much new lewd scenarios in every major update. It's not like they put out a whole update revolving around adding flamingos... lol. That was a very minor thing in a LONG list of patch notes. The player's penis now starts flaccid and gets appropriately erect depending on the situation the player is in, which I thought was a very nice touch. They've added gay sex and have fine-tuned a lot of the sex mechanics, including NPC/NPC, which is nice because we can see sex from the third person POV. We also got the making out animation last update, which isn't really used by the devs in game much, but they allowed CSC users to mess around with it.
Hey, man... I just think they are neglecting this part of the game. It's my opinion, please respect it. If you think that they are doing fine then it's just a different point of view.

Reactions: TheZX

tokuin

Mar 21, 2018
Genre:
Hey, man... I just think they are neglecting this part of the game. It's my opinion, please respect it. If you think that they are doing fine then it's just a different point of view.
It's not about opinions, you made a statement he proved it false. BTW, going by the op, it seems that the lewd stuff isn't the main focus. So if you are looking for just an all you can fuck buffet, I think the issue is that you are looking in the wrong places.

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes