J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
is there a version of this game available for chromebook or android? much appreciated.
Nope. This game is very graphically intensive (not cg images, real 3d). Reasonably powerful gaming pc's struggle with this game... It's not gonna run well on low-power hardware.

I've got a modern ultrabook with a mobile chip and it can barely do like 15 fps on the lowest graphical settings.

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
Oh ok, placeholder options then, got it.
The way they do their updates is (1) alpha build's have the new rough quest content, new dialog isn't voiced yet, and patreon-only. (2) beta has the content voiced, bug fixes, and still patreon-only. (3) post-beta builds have more bug fixes and go live on steam/itch.io/all the stores people can buy them from.

Each update cycle is ~2 months.

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
It's not about opinions, you made a statement he proved it false. BTW, going by the op, it seems that the lewd stuff isn't the main focus. So if you are looking for just an all you can fuck buffet, I think the issue is that you are looking in the wrong places.
Come on... You can't prove an opinion false. That is stupid. In his opinion there is enough content. In my opinion there isn't. Do you think you are the owners of the truth? Stop being silly!

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Did you even check the laptop?

You need to do the stuff to have her arrive to party.

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
Did you even check the laptop?

You need to do the stuff to have her arrive to party.
I didnt say its impossible for her to arrive to the party, I merely pointed out that initially, she's with Vickie, and away from the party.

Read more carefully next time.

And fyi, your answer didnt explain to the person how to get her to come to the party, so it was lacking.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
But that is the point... why spoil things? It is easy to figure out, after doing inspect at least once.

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
But that is the point... why spoil things? It is easy to figure out, after doing inspect at least once.
Thats true, and I also want to add that to be perfectly honest, there are so many things to do in this game, that having to explain everything would make this thread an endless mess of mini-guides.

House Party is pretty damn big, for a game that is only limited to a single House and a back yard.

So yes, there's no need to explain every little thing, especially easy ones like that one.

evlbruce

Aug 5, 2018
I can't help but think that all the effort that went into this game would have been better spent as a VN: The wonky 3D engine doesn't really add anything but work for the Dev.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
What does this even mean?
exactly what i said.
the meshes he's using are very poorly made and the blend shapes which are used for facial animations and other stuff are poorly constructed.
also using the commands to change the size of a model's bodypart confirms this. If you for example change their legs to 2x size, they'll morph on a locked axis Y. So when they're standing it looks like they're taller but when they're sitting it looks like they're fatter.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
I can't help but think that all the effort that went into this game would have been better spent as a VN: The wonky 3D engine doesn't really add anything but work for the Dev.
I beg to disagree. It is free roaming adventure game at its heart, not an VN or anything similar.

Plus it has its own story creator, as a bonus.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
exactly what i said.
the meshes he's using are very poorly made and the blend shapes which are used for facial animations and other stuff are poorly constructed.
also using the commands to change the size of a model's bodypart confirms this. If you for example change their legs to 2x size, they'll morph on a locked axis Y. So when they're standing it looks like they're taller but when they're sitting it looks like they're fatter.
^And what does that mean in common English?

I am not modeller and have no idea what does terms mean.

EDIT:
This was from 0.13.2 changelog:
Reduced all characters down to one skinned mesh (Performance Optimization)

Blitzkralle

May 22, 2017
Hello, i was wondering, so i have a issue with this game, for some reason this game make me dizzy when play it for above 15 min, i'm talking fiscally dizzy not ironically, some other games make feel same, like F.E.A.R and other games, this is called Video Game Motion Sickness, so i tried to prevent this getting rid of the music in the background and it works at least for the first 30 min of playing the game, so to make it short, any one know if there is a video setting that i can turn it off that make me able to play it better?

sorry my English.

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
^And what does that mean in common English?

I am not modeller and have no idea what does terms mean.

EDIT:
This was from 0.13.2 changelog:
If you dont know what meshes are, it will be hard for someone to explain it to you properly. Best to just google it.
And yes what fzdc said is absolutely correct.

Also, characters being reduced down to one skinned mesh, probably means that they are all effectively using the same mesh, its just the sizes and values that differ. That way, there is no need for significantly different calculations to be made for the different meshes, so processing is done faster.

Thats my understanding at least.

tokuin

Mar 21, 2018
Come on... You can't prove an opinion false. That is stupid. In his opinion there is enough content. In my opinion there isn't. Do you think you are the owners of the truth? Stop being silly!
What do you mean you can't prove an opinion false? OF course you can. If you tell me it is your opinion that steel is made of wood, I can very easily prove you wrong. Of course an opinion can be false.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes