J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
I can't help but think that all the effort that went into this game would have been better spent as a VN: The wonky 3D engine doesn't really add anything but work for the Dev.
I'd super disagree. There's literally innumerable generic VN's out there. Personally, i like that this one is open/3d like it is. So many random things can happen in this one, like one character wandering into a room while you are trash talking them (which can do everything from ruin your relationship with them to cause a game over). Shit is dynamic.

Reactions: LonDonJohnSon

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
Nope. This game is very graphically intensive (not cg images, real 3d). Reasonably powerful gaming pc's struggle with this game... It's not gonna run well on low-power hardware.

I've got a modern ultrabook with a mobile chip and it can barely do like 15 fps on the lowest graphical settings.
Yeah, I was using a pretty high-powered Lenovo gaming laptop until about 4 months ago. Game was almost unplayable on that thing. For a while, I had a fun issue where Stephanie's dress moving around would drop me to 12 FPS if it was in my line of sight. So, much of my game, I had to roleplay as Stephanie's ex who didn't realize that she was at the party, and couldn't bear the sight of her because of his disgust for her dancing and her poor decisions in life. Which, you know, was fun in its own right. I could only play for about 20 minutes at a time before my laptop would nuke itself and shut down from overheating.

Upgraded to a desktop in January, opened it up, runs at full graphics, no less than 55FPS at worst. The game is pretty poorly optimized, but I'm not surprised. It's selfish as it gets, but I'd rather them add new content than spend time on updates relating to optimization.

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
What do you mean you can't prove an opinion false? OF course you can. If you tell me it is your opinion that steel is made of wood, I can very easily prove you wrong. Of course an opinion can be false.
He means to say that you cant prove entirely subjective statements false.
For example: "Punk Rock music sounds awful." <- Go ahead and prove this opinion false.
You cant, and thats the point. It can neither be proven right, nor wrong. Its just a matter of preference, personal taste.

And for the record, your example "your opinion that steel is made of wood" is just a self-contradictory claim. A statement of fact that has an inherent contradiction. I.e. steel cannot be made out of wood, by definition. If it were, it wouldnt be called steel, but wood.

TL;DR; You can only prove opinions false, if they are presented as statements of fact, not if they are presented as subjective opinions that are separate from facts.

I hope this helps.

Reactions: p22

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
^And what does that mean in common English?

I am not modeller and have no idea what does terms mean.
I don't know how to explain it...

for the blend shapes:
Imagine you're trying to open a car door. But it's animation is locked Horizontally. So when you open it, instead of just rotating normally it stretches out like a noodle.
Basically the object is not allowed to move in certain xyz coordinates so to compensate for this and not break the look, the game distorts the object.
Like those Garry's mod videos where their necks go wibbly wobbly.

as for the mesh:
no clue how to explain it other than it's messy. Imagine a messy teen's room that looks like a tornado went through.
(a mesh is the shell of an object. The wireframe. the faces. The design.)

Reactions: p22

XDLOLZLOLZ

May 4, 2019
So um anyone have full save for House party steam versions, my save files is corrupted and i went to delete it so lol

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
So um anyone have full save for House party steam versions, my save files is corrupted and i went to delete it so lol
Not sure what you mean by "full save".
The game designed as such that you cant do everything in 1 single walkthrough, and certain paths and quests will effectively eliminate others.

It doesnt make sense to call any save a "full save" in this game.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
a few people here have been looking for full saves.i'm guessing you all just want to skip to the part where you can fuck all the girls since that's the only endgame this game could possibly have.
if you just want to fuck all the girls you should try downloading custom stories from the official eek forums. hotstory is a good one, you can fuck all the girls immediately.

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
Did they ever add back the blackmail path? If not, does anyone know what version has it?
no, the blackmail path apparently uses some old code that breaks the new content. It's never coming back, but the data/quests is still in the game. Using console commands you can play through it again. It's just if you do it and the new quests together... they bork out.

it's still in the most recent version, and will probably stay in the game for the future (just not active).

Surgemon

Aug 15, 2018
no, the blackmail path apparently uses some old code that breaks the new content. It's never coming back, but the data/quests is still in the game. Using console commands you can play through it again. It's just if you do it and the new quests together... they bork out.

it's still in the most recent version, and will probably stay in the game for the future (just not active).
By any chance do you know the console commands?

McAron

Apr 24, 2017
OK I am usually not the one with dumb questions but what do I do if I start the game and it's just black screen with my mouse pointer on top? I've downloaded x64 bersion from here (running it on Windows 10).

EDIT: Nevermind, I launched it in compatibility mode with Win 7 and it started.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes