jarb01

May 18, 2017
please dont hate me i joined the patreon
thanks for the link. but please don't post the link directly from patreon, if too many people from here use the patreon linkto downlaod it can fuck things up for people who paid for the patreon. please use a file hosting site like MEGA next time.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
please dont hate me i joined the patreon
Truth to be told, I would prefer if you uploaded it to one of the file sharing sites, instead "leaching" from developers.

No reason to steal their internet bandwith too. It should be enough to get Patron content for free. :)

EDIT:
What he said above.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Hey there, anyone else having problem when keybinding. It was working fine till 0.13.9 but 0.14 makes key inputs irresponsible.

Changed inputs:
Modded.png
Inventory and Opportunities does not work after changing inputs.
It only accepts I and O (default keys)

But Dress/Penis/Mast work fine.
Original:
normal.png

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2018
Hey there, anyone else having problem when keybinding. It was working fine till 0.13.9 but 0.14 makes key inputs irresponsible.
Inventory and Opportunities does not work after changing inputs.
It only accepts I and O (default keys)
But Dress/Penis/Mast work fine.
Don't know it for sure, but in 0.14.0 we also had the issue of placeholders in the rendering quality section of the options. It seems like the devs are experimenting a little without having adjusted the options section accordingly (yet).

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
With all due respect, whoever came up with the cellphone idea, i hope a dog chop your damn balls off

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes