lolblue25

Sep 16, 2017
I thought Steam had this thing with no nudity, so you would be getting a censored all ages version ( that you have to pay for on their site for an uncensored patch?) Anyone with a Steam version can verify?
There originally was a patch for nudity you had to download from the developers site, but Steam started allowing nudity a little while back, so now there's a free Steam DLC add on for nudity.

Reactions: ssmatt and Ramblo

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
so if you buy them at steam,you get update for life??no other charge??like when you pledge at patreon??
i might buy them at steam if that the case,since pledge at patreon is difficult because no payment available for my country (except credit card and i dont have it)
you get all the updates if you have it on steam, just not the alpha/beta updates.

Like for this one, update 14, 14.1 was the rough alpha for this update. Then they polished it a little into 14.2, and then a little more into 14.3.

Once they were complete with this update, it became 14.4 and was posted on steam. Patreon users get early access to 14.1, 14.2, and 14.3.... whereas steam users just get the final completed update.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
any one have a save 100% save files? can I have a share link please?
there really isn't any way to get 100% and some of the sex scenes can only happen once. if you want to fuck all the girls either download a custom story from the official eek forums or use the console (press the ~ key to open it). typing "help" in the console will tell you most of the console commands.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
I think it downloads the uncensored patch automatically on Steam now (at least, when I clicked the it as DLC on Steam, it only launched the game), but it doesn't automatically activate. To activate it, you need to go to your game library, right click on House Party in that list, click downloadable content in the dropdown menu, and click the box next to UNcensored patch.

Yourname

Sep 28, 2017
Anyone who has problems using Mega here is couple more links to v0.14.4

Reactions: changeling

Tzen

Aug 21, 2017
That's amazing, my computer com play Dead Space 3 on high without any problems but house party crashes...WTF?

ddmax

Feb 26, 2019
Anyone who has problems using Mega here is couple more links to v0.14.4
is this patched for censorship? bad things are happening box removed?

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes