p22

Jun 21, 2017
I didn't check the site because I lost interest. I didn't just now lose all interest, that was at least a year ago. The last time I played/tried a version of that game they had just added that black chick, she didn't have any lines and of course you could do nothing with her.
Even then it was untrue. There was a quest where you could get BJ with her at that time.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
how do you type in the command to speed up the actions? i put the subcommand in that spot and it pops up saying its unrecognized. also anyone know the command to get amy in the other set of underwear?
Why not check help?
type "help" to see list of commands
help <command-name>
to see how command is used
example <command-name>
to see examples of command usage

It is not that difficult.
Clothing command is indeed updated so you can set different clothing set for Vickie and Amy underwear, even changing what is default when they get to hot tub.

EDIT:
"timescale" command does work correctly, as far as I've seen.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
they really REALLY need to divide the updates into
ADDED
and
FIXED categories
they are a massive hassle to read in order to discern whether or not anything worthwhile has been added
My only issue with changelogs is that the one for public release is just sum of logs for all alphas, betas and what is fixed in public release from last beta.

So you can then get fixes listed for bugs that appeared only in alpha in beta (like that Derek key thing that everyone was raving about here). And those do not mean anything to users that upgrade from last public release, since they never had those bugs.

And this does make changelog much more cluttered then needed.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
By the way, this is proper change log, from the news page for 0.17.3 release.

Not the one that lists just 0.17.3 addons over 0.17.2.

Summary at the top of the notes:
It’s time, buddy. The new Derek update is here! House Party Version 0.17.3 is now live and in it is a ton of new content to explore and enjoy. This update is packed with some sweet new game mechanics and plenty of polish to keep your game experience clean and enjoyable.

This new release is all about spreading some love to our buddy Derek. We’ve expanded his storyline with awesome new content and added two brand new Opportunities and Achievements, one of which results in a full, repeatable, and very steamy intimacy reward.

We’ve added more opportunities for getting your hands on booze around the party. Frank and Leah have had a major rework of their alcohol behaviors and we made it so all the booze in the liquor cabinet can now be interacted with.

Also in this update, Derek, Patrick, and Vickie all have had wardrobe revamps, so if you see them around the party they may look a little snazzier. Enjoy seeing the three of them with some extra style!

Awesome new quality of life changes come with this update, too. If you’re tired of getting halfway through the game, forgetting to save, and then getting pummeled by Frank and losing all your progress, then you’re going to love this update because we introduced an autosave feature. Enjoy the peace of mind of not losing your progress anymore if you piss somebody off or decide to take some of that sweet, sweet alcohol from Frank’s guarded stash.

And let’s not forget our favorite new features in this update: Urination and the bladder meter. Yes, you heard that right. Pissing is now a real thing. Wield your new pissing powers and cause all kinds of mayhem, and literally get into a pissing contest with your favorite NPC!

In addition to all the exciting new features, our team has included loads of under the hood performance updates with this new version. One of the first updates you’ll notice is that there is a brand new “Memories” tab in the in-game Opportunity Window to help you navigate House Party’s complex storyline. There is also a shiny new improved main menu with language selection UI, translated menu UIs, and a very exciting new “Character Select” UI for future use. This update is packed with loads of bug fixes for existing content and older features/mechanics, and numerous tweaks to reduce linearity across existing content paths. And there are new features and improvements in the CSC for Custom Story Creators. But these are just a few of the many improvements, so if you’d like to read the full list of all of the new tweaks, be sure to check out the changelog below. Grab a bottle of booze, too, because it’s a pretty hefty read.

NOTE: With all new updates, there are some release caveats. Firstly, due to a large number of story scripting and engine changes, old saves will not work with update 0.17.3. The saves will not be deleted and Steam users can roll back to an older version to use these saves via the “Betas” tab in the game’s properties. Additionally, not all of the menus have been translated, and not all of the minor hard-coded system text has been translated either. We will address these known issues in future updates.

Why are you still reading this? Boot up House Party and check out the new update! The new content is a ton of fun and we can’t wait to hear your feedback. Enjoy and keep staying safe from the virus. We love all you guys and hope you have a blast playing the new content!

Thanks,
– Eek! Team

p22

Jun 21, 2017
having an issue finding the clear eyes, tried the master bathroom and find nothing
You are using ancient walkthrough. Clear eyes are removed from the game looooong time ago. They are replaced with laxatives in the same quest.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
just to mention, the piss (baddler) bar really put me off of the game.

It's a fucking game where you go in a party, have to hard play detective "obviousman" by searching what is what like if you where a fucking maid because everybody ask something to you.
Meanwhile, getting drink is not easy (even tho , its more easy now), and now, you got a fucking stupid piss bar to take care.
You do not actually need to take care of your bladder. Nothing happens if you stay at 100%. It is not a Sims game.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
You do not actually need to take care of your bladder. Nothing happens if you stay at 100%. It is not a Sims game.
yeah, but still, the concept is here , so what's up in the futur ? considering the game is close to be "finished"...

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Yes. Now there are ways to get keys back. Either Derek will leave them in kitchen in some paths, while in some other paths he will give them back to you, or you could loot them.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
there are still no cumshots/creampies/facials ect., isnt it?
you can basically cum on everybody just by masturbating in front of them and BAM !

but that's just ridiculously made anyway XD

the cum doesnt even exist per say, it's just some droplets that dissapear after a seconde or two.

cumming inside a girl make the cum pass througth her and fall on the ground.

i doubt the devs simply plan anything great with the cum, like a simple possibility to choose if we want to cum inside or outside. As the cum doesn't even exist properly.

Reactions: SubWawa

andro_kenko

Oct 15, 2018
can someone help me, i tried cheat code for remove the cloth like "clothing amy 0 off" but not work. and this massage pop up "uhhh which clothing item did you mean to specify? try that again"

Lilsmkr

Nov 24, 2019
You are using ancient walkthrough. Clear eyes are removed from the game looooong time ago. They are replaced with laxatives in the same quest.
damn i literally spent an hour looking for them lol. Is there an updated walk through?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
What gay scenes are present?
with mods/cheats, you can had any male having sex with any other male. (including MC)

without cheat, i think you can have relation with the black man, maybe Frank too. (not sure)

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Gay scenes are possible with all 3 male NPC.

BJ from with Frank.
Doing BJ for Patrick. Having sex with Patrick VR avatar.
All the way with Derek.

Reactions: perles75

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
I didn't check the site because I lost interest. I didn't just now lose all interest, that was at least a year ago. The last time I played/tried a version of that game they had just added that black chick, she didn't have any lines and of course you could do nothing with her.
If she didn't have any lines, you dowloaded the alpha/beta of an update, not the actual update.

They do their updates in 3 releases. An alpha release that adds the skeleton of the new content (but no new voice dialog yet), a beta that bugfixes/expands on the alpha update, and then a final update (that adds the voice dialog). Sometimes there is 1-2 more releases with more bugfixes.

Sounds like you downloaded an alpha, and are upset it wasn't AAA quality.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
For fucks sake, why do I have to explain myself for losing interest in a game? I never said I lost interest because she didn't have any lines or because I couldn't bang her. I just said that this was the last time I tried the game and after years without an end in sight I just lost interest waiting for the finished product.

• Angry
Reactions: lolblue25
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes