RPGM [Housegame] Exorcist RE-1 (Remake 1)

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
1.png

Housegame has finally released their Bitch Exorcist Rio Remake of the first game.
Looks like as usual, Housegame is leveling up their CGs. Would be great if a hero could bless us with a translation:

Game Developer:
Untranslated Game Download Link: |

2 (1).png 3 (1).png 4 (1).png

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
There is a GPT MTL going around but I wasn't super satisfied with it.

I'm working on a translation, hopefully it will be done by the end of this week
Is this going to be an MTL? If you don't mind, I'm likely to pick this up ASAP and MTL it with GPT4 unless you are confident in putting out a decent translation.

Reactions: Oir

pumpkinpie105

Nov 10, 2022
There is a GPT MTL going around but I wasn't super satisfied with it.

Is this going to be an MTL? If you don't mind, I'm likely to pick this up ASAP and MTL it with GPT4 unless you are confident in putting out a decent translation.
yeah, I'm gonna try using DeepL since I've tested some phrases and it's quite accurate. I'll probably also play through the game to catch any strange phrases and such. You can also translate it, I don't have access to GPT4 :p

Reactions: dazedanon

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
yeah, I'm gonna try using DeepL since I've tested some phrases and it's quite accurate. I'll probably also play through the game to catch any strange phrases and such. You can also translate it, I don't have access to GPT4 :p
Alright, honestly expect me to upload my MTL in a day or two.

Reactions: pumpkinpie105

pumpkinpie105

Nov 10, 2022
my god DeepL is annoying to work with. It constantly tells you that you've translated too much and it shits itself whenever it encounters game formatting like those \v[142] tags. If anyone knows how to get around this, please let me know

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
Exorcist Rio is as tentacle fucked as I remember...But where are those who share the memory?
1703867635590.png

Kapupalo1234

Mar 26, 2019
I got stuck. I got a key to treasury, but the only lcoked door doesnt open. On top of that after i get the rope its game over.

Sykotiv

Jun 24, 2021
I got stuck. I got a key to treasury, but the only lcoked door doesnt open. On top of that after i get the rope its game over.
You need to interact with the bookshelf on the CG room, use the treasury spare key to meet the Mansion Master, then go to the Storage room to collect Rio Inexpensive Exorcism Charm, then you can get the rope on floor 2. You can go out and go in multiple time from the CG room and interact with the Mansion Master to get another CG and the bomb for the cracked floor at floor 2.

Reactions: Kura kura