DerrekF

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
nancy_patreon_ps4.png

Overview:
You play as a middle-aged man. You have a high-paying job, you have an apartment in the center of town, which you have completely remodeled. One day a young girl, your friend's daughter, comes to visit you. How will it turn out in the end? Will she find out about your hidden desires and dark secrets?​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-11
Release Date: 2021-08-11
Developer: Derrek - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Saves from 0.1 would not work.

DOWNLOAD
Full HD version
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

QHD version
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Extras:
Walkthrough Mod - Gallery Cheat Mod
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

denoised_scene1_1.png denoised_scene1_12.png denoised_scene3_5.png denoised_scene3_12.png denoised_scene5_11.png denoised_scene6_17.png denoised_scene6_26.png denoised_scene7_32.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 15, 2019
Overview:
This is story about corruption of maid girl with many hilarious moments.

But it has a male Mc tag?
So by the tags and overview
OVERVIEW:
THIS STORY IS ABOUT THE MC CORRUPTING THE MAID AND WITH MANY HILARIOUS MOMENTS.......

JS A GOOD OVERVIEW MAKES PPL DRAW IN TO WANT TO PLAY THE GAME HELL MY OVERVIEW GIVES LIL BETTER DETAILS

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Overview:

But it has a male Mc tag?
So by the tags and overview
OVERVIEW:
THIS STORY IS ABOUT THE MC CORRUPTING THE MAID AND WITH MANY HILARIOUS MOMENTS.......

JS A GOOD OVERVIEW MAKES PPL DRAW IN TO WANT TO PLAY THE GAME HELL MY OVERVIEW GIVES LIL BETTER DETAILS
I would say the current overview gives enough info...corrupting a maid...that's the point of the story...that;s the story the corruption?
What's there to missunderstand?

Jul 15, 2019
I would say the current overview gives enough info...corrupting a maid...that's the point of the story...that;s the story the corruption?
What's there to missunderstand?
Gives enough of info? The overview tells u that the mc is a female but has a tag of a male ppl ain't that smart to realize the mc a male who corrupts a maid.... As I said the overview isn't enough info it's pretty much misleading towards ppl who likes being a male Mc..... They will read the overview and be like nope a female mc who wanna be a maid and be corrupted

• Angry
Reactions: NovaPrime

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Gives enough of info? The overview tells u that the mc is a female but has a tag of a male ppl ain't that smart to realize the mc a male who corrupts a maid.... As I said the overview isn't enough info it's pretty much misleading towards ppl who likes being a male Mc..... They will read the overview and be like nope a female mc who wanna be a maid and be corrupted
The overview clearly states that a maid is being corrupted, not that she's the protagonist.
MC is a male.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

This overview doesn't not tell me it's a female protagonist that want;'s to be corrupted this tells me its a story about THE CORRUPTION of a maid...

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
its about a story of a maid and her master's adventures....sounds interesting enough. And also Love the Hair Style of the Maid

Reactions: DerrekF

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Judging by the foregoing comments, I'm going to download it to try.
Although the images in the post show a lot of dark scenes. Keep it up developer, the more games posted the more choice we have. (y)

Reactions: DerrekF
3.60 star(s) 14 Votes