How about "sex game awards"

ismama

Jul 6, 2019
Hello guys and happy new year to all.

So i was watching the video game awards the other day and i thought "hey.how about sex video games awards?"

I don't know if this is really a possible request to be done here but why not?? I have already thought a few categories like "'" best sex scene,best blowjob scene,best literature and so many more"'".
If the developer or the creator of this site approves it then we can do it i think..this community is quite large i think and the participation will be big..

What do u think?

Reactions: Furiousrawrr

LadyLilith-3D

Dec 16, 2020
Honestly, I kinda like the idea. Could also put some unknown games in the spotlight. Would take a bit of work though from the admins to curate lists for each category and such so it may be a bit of a pain. Users could offer up entries for each category but someone would have to narrow them down so they can be voted on I would think.

Reactions: Furiousrawrr

ismama

Jul 6, 2019
Honestly, I kinda like the idea. Could also put some unknown games in the spotlight. Would take a bit of work though from the admins to curate lists for each category and such so it may be a bit of a pain. Users could offer up entries for each category but someone would have to narrow them down so they can be voted on I would think.
that is indeed a problem..i ve already thought over 10 categories though...
i have already played over 60 titles including the ongoing games. i rly can contribute

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
maybe do it like steam???

make a thread about nomination
then put some category the people will nominate games according to rules you provided.
then collect all data then make a thread about voting??

idk im no eXpert

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
What do u think?
That it would be really difficult to do something like this here, because people would see it as a popularity contest. Not that popularity contests are necessarily a bad thing, but they don't permit to highlight games that have qualities but stayed unknown from the public. We don't need a contest to know that WVM is the most loved game here, and the other games don't deserve to be stolen of their possible award because the public will place it first in all category despite the effective quality of the game ; not that the game is bad, but it's not awards winning good.

The scene lack of an effective panel of people able to judge such contest on as impartial as possible criterias ; fans being whatever you want except impartial. There's , and they did a great job with their awards, but they are less than 20, what still left too many games uncovered despite their possible qualities. But at least it's a start, and with the time going, the scene can find a way to solve this problem.

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
it would be interesting and only games that are 100% completed can be entered, then perhaps separate all categories via engine so best game [renpy] and best game [rpgm] etc

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I like the idea, but I wonder what would be the criteria for the nominations, given that most games here are not finished, and some are abandoned.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
As much as I like this idea
It wouldn't help unknown games, it would only bring up the most popular games people gush over.
shes right. We would need some kind of solid system for that to happen, maybe categories.. something that would prevent ONE game to be nominated for everything like they did with TloU2 ekhm :giggle:

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
maybe a category seperation for a complete game and 0.XXXX game and probably 1.XXXXX or 2.XXX game