How attractive do you find this character? Would you play a game in which she was the only love interest?

Do you find her attractive?

• Yeah, I like her a lot

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Yeah, I like her a bit

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Maybe, would need to see more renders

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • No, she's not my type

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
Hey everyone, I'm doing some very early work for one of my future projects that's going to be a fairly small game with just one love interest. Since there won't be any other girls in the game, I definitely want her to be attractive to as many people as possible. Of course, everyone has different tastes and preferences, but I wanted to hear your opinion and ask if you would play a game in which she was the only love interest. Let me know what you think, thanks! :)

1.png 2.png

Hentai_watcher_1199

Dec 19, 2021
Hi first off a pretty good design , if I had to rate it imo I would give it a 7 the only problem being the hairstyle and the large forehead more blatant in the 2nd image more so than the first. Well I don't mind all that if it has interesting premise and dialogue , looking forward to a demo

• Red Heart
Reactions: RobertDeadth

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
hey,RobertDeadth

I would definitely play a game with only her as a love interest.
She looks like a beautiful young childhood sweetheart,

an innocent,but seductive look,
beautiful ,red hair,I would only change this to more wavy hair(like Maya in Tune In To The Show,also a very good and beautiful game by the way :giggle:), or a shorter hair cut,
at the moment it's more a bit wild.

you may be able to give her freckles,but you don't always have to do that with redheads.
Other than that i really wouldn't change a thing about her,
as i say, a beautiful young redhead,
with twinkling brown eyes,and a seductive but innocent smile.

But as you say,everyone has their preference,but so far she already look beautiful !!:love::love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: RobertDeadth

M$hot

May 28, 2017
While writing can ruin or elevate a character beyond appearance, as can involvement of certain kinks raise the general sexiness or lower it, purely aesthetically knowing nothing, she's fairly cute. Don't want to say 'I will for sure play a game with her' simply because I don't know what the game will be about (And I'm not asking you to tell me) but I CAN say that if I were to pass up on the game, it wouldn't be because of her looks, it's a fairly attractive model you put together there.

Reactions: Ripply

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
shes cute, but not in a "i wanna fuck you hard" way but more of a "lets cuddle in bed while watching a movie" way

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
the geometry of her face is very weird. the eyes look all wrong and the mouth reminds me of jack nicholson as the joker. the brows are where eyes should be.

I can sort of recognize that you started from some generic asian model that was already fucked up, then 'de-asianized' it to make it your own, but it kinda looks like she broke some bones in her face along the way.

it's not hideous, but it does look like an 8yo elf with massive udders. not human.

• Angry
Reactions: StreetRat

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
Depending on one's personal taste, the face and the body seem fine.

But something is off with her hairstyle and especially the hairline. :unsure:
It kind of looks like a wig or similar and it is distracting enough that it kinda enters the Uncanny Valley range.