How big is F95Zone in the erotic game community?

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Is it big enough that most of anime sharing/hongfire know about this site? Or reddit's lewd games sub?

I ask because there are so many patreon pages for makers making 3D games but I notice from time to time that their demos aren't uploaded here.

Which leads me to the question of how well known is F95?

Reactions: danken and Namco15

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
We have more users with greater recidivism(I don't think that's how this word is intended to be used, but I like it) than Newgrounds, but that doesn't mean we have everyone. What I can say though is that advertising my games on subreddits didn't seem to get them much attention, whereas a game I've only advertised here has plenty of attention already. PhillyGames, of Depraved Awakening, said the same thing, his first two releases were before he found us, and he had 1 patron. After us he exploded.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
It's not the size of the boat that matters, but the motion of the ocean...

F95 is among the most reasonable, with little to no intruding ads, trustworthy links, actively managed site and a great deal of fellow deviants one can connect with.
Plus, they keep it barely legal enough to have the feds just glance over once in a while and chuckle.

The better question would be: can it be sustained?
Wandering again and picking up scraps after experiencing this feast we have here won't be pleasant at all, in my opinion.

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
This site make people believe they can make easy money, someone success someone not

And make them believe, they can milking their supporter as long as they can and still believed, as long as they are active.

And "NO ONE" is care about that.

And People love it.

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Well if f95zone was a country based on population(members) it would land somewhere between Djibouti and Cyprus. Those nations have estimated populations of respectably just under 1 million people and just under 1.2 million people. That is a lot of people! Most of the nations with fewer people than Djibouti are Island nations and I could see f95zone as such a nation as well. Where this imaginary f95zone nation would be located on the worldmap is a debate for another thread. (I would suggest somewhere within the Bermuda Triangle!)
While 90% of this may not be relevant it is a staggering comparison. It also speaks volumes about what this site has become in the few years it has been in existance! I can say that I had stumbled upon the site a couple of times before I actually joined. What keps me returning is that it is a very active community that towers above similar fora out there.

Reactions: Mark17

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Well I had never heard of F95zone unlike Newsgrounds, Hongfire, Anime Sharing, All The Fallen, Sharks Lagoon, Play Force One, sukebei.pantsu.cat etc... I just happened to stumble across it one day looking for a game and decided to become a member. So as for others knowing about this site, I do not know, for example I have not seen any of the modders that share on Hongfire moving over to share their mods on here yet.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
[...] for example I have not seen any of the modders that share on Hongfire moving over to share their mods on here yet.
It's another problem. Them not sharing their mods here doesn't mean that they aren't members. It's just that it's difficult to interact with two communities in the same time when you create something. I'm member of Hongfire, member of Loverlabs and few others (not under this name, so don't search for me), but I share my productions only here.
It apply probably more for modders than for game authors, because we have to follow our own threads, the threads of the games we modded, and also keep in touch with new games because who know, we can mod them. This while game authors only have one thread to follow, the one of their game.

Reactions: yoyomistro

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
, for example I have not seen any of the modders that share on Hongfire moving over to share their mods on here yet.
Despite HF dying ever since the hack incident, I don't see the point of them coming here. There isn't that big of a community that's into the same non-english games from my perspective. I was surprised that the the only 3d game I saw was the miconisomi that came out recently where as not a single older one by them or illusion is on here.