Sep 26, 2018
if it a bag or purse select that item adjust the straps

this is not how to ask for help you need to give more information

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
If the product doesn't come with any morphs to move the belt, you can easily fix it with mesh grabber (search in the asset releases section). Might as well learn to use it now as it's an indispensable tool.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
If the product doesn't come with any morphs to move the belt, you can easily fix it with mesh grabber (search in the asset releases section). Might as well learn to use it now as it's an indispensable tool.
Not working

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Not working
Since the belt and cloth are probably part of the same dress it can be fiddly. You'd probably have to go into tools and reduce the radius thing to 0 to not affect non-selected polygons. Do you have experience with mesh grabber? 'Cause otherwise you spent a crazy small amount of time on it to decide it's not working ;) What's the name of the dress?

• Red Heart

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Since the belt and cloth are probably part of the same dress it can be fiddly. You'd probably have to go into tools and reduce the radius thing to 0 to not affect non-selected polygons. Do you have experience with mesh grabber? 'Cause otherwise you spent a crazy small amount of time on it to decide it's not working ;) What's the name of the dress?

I can send you this asset.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017

I can send you this asset.
No, please, I don't want to mess around with it myself. I just wanted to see what kind of morphs it came with. And it seems to be extremely limited. There's the same belt pokethrough on the creator's renderotica page too. I would still guess mesh grabber should be able to do something with it but I'm honestly not sure.

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
To expand on the dFormer method:
  • Duplicate the clothing with the strap
  • In surfaces, hide the original clothing's strap
  • In surfaces, hide everything in the duplicated clothing except its strap
  • Apply dFormer to the duplicated clothing and adjust as needed
  • ???
  • Profit

• Thinking Face