How can I uninstall DAZ and Hexagon?

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Sorry if this seems kinda offtopic but I really don't know where else can I ask

I'm getting a new pc and I have to the return this computer to my brother, I am trying to uninstall and delete all the programs and archives I have to return it as clean and light as possible but I can't uninstall DAZ and Hexagon no matter what I try. It doesn't show in the Add/Remove programs or in the CCleaner, I downloaded a few programs to uninstall programs but it doesn't find DAZ or Hexagon. I found some "manual" way to uninstall it but I'm worried to delete something that I shouldn't and break my brother's pc. I am on W10 and I have DAZ Studio 4.10 (64-bit) and Hexagon 2.5

Thanks for reading

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
DAZ and Hexagon aren't usually installed by Windows, they were installed by the DAZ Install Manager.
So you need to use that to uninstall them.

Run the DAZ Install Manager
then click on the "Installed" tab.
then either click the "tick all" button next to the word "Products"... or just tick the ones you need to uninstall...
... then click [Start Queue]"

-or-
You can just manually uninstall each installed package using the "Uninstall - nnn.n MB" button next to each package.

Finally, uninstall the DAZ Install Manager, once you've uninstalled everything.
Out of habit, I tend to uninstall all the various packages first... then hexagon, then DAZ, then finally DAZ Install Manager. (It just feels odd to uninstall DAZ BEFORE the packages it uses)

If you already uninstalled DIM before uninstalling DAZ/Hexagon - just reinstall it (it's tiny) and it should find all those packages you need to use it for.

Reactions: Adabelitoo