How can you find copyright free erotic stories to use for a game?

RickGrimes1

Apr 19, 2019
ok so i'm an DAZ3D artist and i'm bad at writing, i want to make a SIMPLE visual novel game. but i dont have a script or money to pay a writer........You maybe asking "Why not do revenue share with the writer"? I want to work at my own pace, like work at my free time + I DONT want to charge money or a patreon page for the game(although maybe a donations would be accepted).....so i dont think there is a writer in this in world who would do this for free
now the main question is is there any site of like books or stories which allows to use the work without the copyright thing? if not will there be issues of STEALING (with credit ofc) the small stories from other sites, lets say for example wattpad or idk......
lemme know what y'all think

A-7153

Jun 6, 2024
I;ve had good experience going to literotica and talking to them about it! I've had a few folks be more than happy, granted it was more along the idea of fan art, not an adaptation, like you seem to be talking about. But I;m sure they should be open to it if you don;t monetize it.

RickGrimes1

Apr 19, 2019
I;ve had good experience going to literotica and talking to them about it! I've had a few folks be more than happy, granted it was more along the idea of fan art, not an adaptation, like you seem to be talking about. But I;m sure they should be open to it if you don;t monetize it.
That sounds cool, so i just ask the author about it, and give the credits for the story i've used, but will only the words be enough or something like a written is needed ? idk, haven't done this before