How do I animate in daz3d??

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
How do I create animation in daz3d,

I want to create a loop animation of my character twerking her ass. How can I do it???

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
How do I create animation in daz3d,

I want to create a loop animation of my character twerking her ass. How can I do it???
Use 'timeline'. Create a start frame, an end frame, and any of other frames in between. Render the image series.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Use 'timeline'. Create a start frame, an end frame, and any of other frames in between. Render the image series. You can use something like gimp or PS to convert the frames into an animation.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I saw stuff like animate 2, what does it do??
In general, it lets you save the above animations as blocks so you can reuse them. For example, you could put a walking animation block followed by a turning block. Animate 2 also comes with a few pre-made blocks.
Please note that you can save the animation series you created as a pose without having to buy anything. For example, a 30 image pose series can be saved under a single pose file.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
In general, it lets you save the above animations as blocks so you can reuse them. For example, you could put a walking animation block followed by a turning block. Animate 2 also comes with a few pre-made blocks.
Please note that you can save the animation series you created as a pose without having to buy anything. For example, a 30 image pose series can be saved under a single pose file.
I see you are a game dev, first things first thank u for the advice, and second

How do I make the ass move in a twerking motion, I've tried it a couple of time and I wasn't setisfied, can you give a clue on how to do it??

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I see you are a game dev, first things first thank u for the advice, and second

How do I make the ass move in a twerking motion, I've tried it a couple of time and I wasn't setisfied, can you give a clue on how to do it??
If it were me, I would set up the animation for 30 frames. I would then start off with frame 0 as one extreme (full left) and frame 15 as the other (full right), then I would use frame 0's pose for frame 29. Rendering out should give you movement from left to right and then back to left. Convert the frames to video and then loop the animation in renpy for as many twerks as required.

FYI - Youtube has a lot of video tutorials.

AlternateDreams

I'm tired, boss.
Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
You can watch this video to learn the basics :
Another playlist with a bunch of interesting videos :