How do I apply these assets? (DAZ 3D)

Sep 10, 2019

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
As indicated in the product description ( ), it requires NGFV8 ( ).

Apply NGFV8 to your character and then apply "creampied-anal" with NGFV8 selected.

Reactions: Land Lady Lover
Sep 10, 2019
As indicated in the product description ( ), it requires NGFV8 ( ).

Apply NGFV8 to your character and then apply "creampied-anal" with NGFV8 selected.
I have done that but it turns the genitalia section white instead of the whole character. This happens when I select when I select Creampie 02 Shell, when I select Creampie 02 nothing happens. Still haven't found the anal gape assets

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
First apply "creampie" 01, 02 or "cumshot" to NGFV8, then use the search bar to find where it is (the cumshot is directly visible but the others are inside NGFV8, in Hip>Pelvis); select it and apply the corresponding "shell" ;)

Sep 10, 2019
First apply "creampie" 01, 02 or "cumshot" to NGFV8, then use the search bar to find where it is (the cumshot is directly visible but the others are inside NGFV8, in Hip>Pelvis); select it and apply the corresponding "shell" ;)
Well that's half the battle; it's not turning the skin white anymore, but the effect still won't show. Sorry man, don't know if I'm retarded or if something is wrong. Any other suggestions? The documention mentioned something about drop morphs being off so maybe I have them on. How do I check that?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Well that's half the battle; it's not turning the skin white anymore, but the effect still won't show. Sorry man, don't know if I'm retarded or if something is wrong. Any other suggestions? The documention mentioned something about drop morphs being off so maybe I have them on. How do I check that?
Open that ass up for a better view, lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And preview in Iray (some effects may not be seen if not)

As for the morphs, I can't test it right now but normally you have to select the product (in the case of your image: "Creampie 02") and go to parameters to see amb modify them.

Sep 10, 2019
Open that ass up for a better view, lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And preview in Iray (some effects may not be seen if not)

As for the morphs, I can't test it right now but normally you have to select the product (in the case of your image: "Creampie 02") and go to parameters to see amb modify them.
I'm just not getting it. I looked in the parameters and drop is set to 0% but I don't know if that's what it meant in the read me file: "After loading creampie 01 or creampie 02, when drop morphs are off, you can open and close anus from 0% to 100%." Nothing seems to work.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Select your model
Apply the cream pie
Dont worry about the shell, I have never understood how shells work
Put the view in cartoon shaded

I hid the model and the cream pie is right there.

05-06-2020 11-19-07.jpg

Sep 10, 2019
Select your model
Apply the cream pie
Dont worry about the shell, I have never understood how shells work
Put the view in cartoon shaded

I hid the model and the cream pie is right there.

View attachment 681557
Thanks, never thought about doing something like that. I guess this shows that I do have it applied, I just need to find a way to open the anus. How do I do that?

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Thanks, never thought about doing something like that. I guess this shows that I do have it applied, I just need to find a way to open the anus. How do I do that?
ass.jpg
Shaping tab of the gentials, you can get a gape morph somewhere but I dunno what it is of the top of my head