Seeking How do I find games that have real voice in dialogues?

peso010

Mar 12, 2022
Hello all
I'm tired of reading, but recently I found some games the characters have voice and it was so enjoyable

So i need help to find these games where real sounds are used.
Real Voice in Dialogues.

Will be good if there animations like *The Genesis Order*
attached

Last edited:

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
There is voiced tag you may use to seek them out. But I suspect most of them has some voiced lines, not all of them.

Reactions: peso010

peso010

Mar 12, 2022
There is voiced tag you may use to seek them out. But I suspect most of them has some voiced lines, not all of them.
You are right, I can search, but there is often no voice in some of them.(The library is large, but I will do the research)

That's why I hope to find someone who has played and knows some games that contain voice.

Nov 27, 2018
So you want not just any voice acting (which would be common in Japanese games) but one that you can understand (English)?

For visual novels should narrow it down somewhat, although there's at least one false positive there (Sunrider is English but they hired Japanese voice actors).

There might also be something among games still (like Ravager that's aiming for full voice acting).

From a different angle, with the score hopefully reflecting how much voice acting there is.

Reactions: peso010