Daz How do I make animation or cinematic for my game?

CKGames

Feb 17, 2023
Hello! I'm kind of new to this business. How can I make cinematic or animation for my game with Daz3d or any other program? is there a topic for this in the forum? i want to make animations and cinematics liike in the game being a dik. but I don't know where to start. I would be glad if you help me.

Reactions: glk123

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
BaD's animations are pretty mid. The good in that is that they aren't especially hard to do. There's a lot to animating in any medium, though. You need to understand how gravity, inertia, and motion work before you can make any kind of decent lewd animation. Especially if you're planning to loop them. Cinematics, while I'm not entirely sure what you mean by it, are a bit easier as you aren't likely to be looping them.

PM'd you a little something.

Reactions: CKGames and GNVE

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
I think you are new to 3D rendering in general? Then don't start of with trying to do 3D animation. get your bearings with still frame animation and do that well. You can't expect good results in animation if you don't know the basics of rendering still images.
You'll have a much better time if you start off with learning things like:
- Lighting
- Posing
- Camera positioning and settings (including depth of field)
- Render settings

Making animations in Daz is not very easy So many people look into using Blender to do that.

CKGames

Feb 17, 2023
I think you are new to 3D rendering in general? Then don't start of with trying to do 3D animation. get your bearings with still frame animation and do that well. You can't expect good results in animation if you don't know the basics of rendering still images.
You'll have a much better time if you start off with learning things like:
- Lighting
- Posing
- Camera positioning and settings (including depth of field)
- Render settings

Making animations in Daz is not very easy So many people look into using Blender to do that.
I'm trying to learn what they say slowly. and even if it's small, I can do something. thank you for your advice!