Daz How do i make clothing appear displaced or pulled up?

stabrepete

Dec 5, 2020
like how did the creator of lust 4 on renderotica make the bra hang off the sholders and have the hand underneath the top? The morph is not in the pack for the top so its not default with out the pose pack. I have a outfit that i would like to do this with but i do not know where to start.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
While it might be possible to do with dforce, it probably wouldn't exactly be easy or convenient getting the strap to fall in that way. If the morph for something like that isn't included, then something like may be your best bet. With the outfit you linked using fit control, it'd be fairly easy to get something like this (Might be tough to do depending on the pose, though.):

fitcon.png

Reactions: GingerSweetGirl

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
Meshgrabber plus smoothing modifier for that top
save the adjustments from meshgrabber as an new morph and disable limits and adjust the new morph with the slider so it will look good.

meshgrabber is also great to fix hairs

Aug 30, 2019
You do it how they did it. Take the clothing into a 3d modeler like Blender. Then use proportional editing or sculpting to move the clothes to where you want them. There are tutorials on youtube on how to get daz models into blender and back. WPGuru should have some. He also has a tutorial on how to create morphs in blender and bring them back into daz with Morph Loader Pro.

frethed

May 18, 2018
You can also do it with dforce, I think. Using weight maps to leave the parts you want in place, and reducing the friction, you can have the cloths fall (up or down depending on gravity) wpguru has a thing about that:
Be sure to